Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs ***My first Shoebox chop for my first customer...Thanx Omar for trusting me!!***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ian Berky, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Wow, just bumped into this thread and read all 17 pages :D Dude, that is such a bad-ass job you did. I am not a very good metal guy and would never have the balls to tackle a job like that right out of the gate! Kudos dude, keep pluggin away at em!!

2. Lucky444

Lucky444

Thanks Ian, but I have to admit, that photo does a lot to smooth out the bumps! She's a daily driver and a little rough around the edges. I still haven't decided if I'm going to go with a mild chop or leave it alone. I'll be looking out for your Chevy Coupe chop thread to help me decide. Get crackin', man!

3. skyrodder

skyrodder

Hell yea! your a choping mofo!

4. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

HAHAHA!! You're wild dude!! LOL! Thanx man!! 4 door would be quite a bit o work man!!:confused:

Thanx so much chris!! I m still learning a whole bunch!! I feel lucky to have people trust me with their cars.....:eek:

Still looks good Jason, doesnt have to be perfect!! stance and color/chrome....beautiful!! Not sure if i'm gonna start a thread on this one...I t might be too much!! I think??

LOL!! :)

5. Big Nick

Big Nick

Well done! Very well done! I cant wait to see this chevy go now!

6. Lucky444

Lucky444

Too much? Naaaahh.

Start a thread!

7. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

NICE work... looks like he chose well... good luck with your shop.

8. lgh1157

lgh1157

I saw a few spy pics today from Eddie on my phone, im stoked you are chopping his car, you are the man for it . . . . . . . . . . . im really impressed at what you have achieved over the last year or so. . . . makes me wanna live in the valley again so i can cruise with you guys, fuck i miss So Cal

9. Lucky444

Lucky444

Where's the "Chevy Coupe Chop" thread?

10. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

That is some really nice work that you did in the rear of that roof. Car looks nice with that chop.

11. STROMMY

STROMMY

shit yeah !!!!! one of the nicest chops and chev ive seen, nice one !!!

12. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Hey Ian whenever you get a chance post up some pics on the chevy.Looking forward to it keep up the good work man.

13. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Hey brotha! There's a lot of pics on myspace page. Im taking a break from posting stuff on the HAMB, Long story but..... A LOT of GREAT people on here but the haters....... Can't stand it!!

14. Hey Ian don't let the haters win and the great people lose out on seeing your builds. There are more guys that want to see them than don't. Ignore the crap and be yourself and post the new car.

15. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Copy that!! Other friends have told me to do the same, i will then!!

16. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

17. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Yes

18. ty1295

ty1295
    from Indiana

Usually haters are keyboard warriors also and couldn't hammer a nail straight with a pneumatic nailer.

19. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Cool no problem man I can see where you are going with all the drama but no big deal I will check out your myspace and like I said thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.:cool:

20. Ian, that's simply AMAZING work!!!!!! BTW, what's LRS?

21. I just re read all 18 pages of this thread...no haters here. Please keep posting your incredible work. This kind of thread is why I read the HAMB. Sometimes we have to sift through a lot of BS, but when we hit a golden thread like this it makes it all worth while...Thanks again for the knowledge and inspiration you bring to the HAMB!

22. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Hey Muncie, i started a thread on Munster's 51 coupe, just search Munster

LOL!:)

Thanx a lot Groucho!! Im Trying, im trying!!:)

Thanx so much CG!! That's the HAMB i love too...... Picture threads are fun!! It's nice to get compliments for sure, but to inspire someone is a great feeling!!:)

23. So, what's LRS?

24. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

I dont know?? Did i say LRS? :confused: did i mean LSR? I dont remember!!:eek:

25. I thought John Dunich asked you if you booked your rooms for LRS in an earlier post here

26. John Denich

John Denich

Ya the Lone Star Round Up...you going groucho??? I got my room booked!

27. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Oh yeah, that's it!!!:rolleyes: I'm still looking into booking a room for the show, but im not 100% if i'm going yet!! It's far drive to take the chevy there!!:eek:

You go every year??

28. Me and the Nish talked about it last year, so maybe. Where are you staying?

29. 56Chevy4Dr

56Chevy4Dr
    from Texas

I also read the 18 Pages and didn't see any Haters. Your work is fantastic! We all are learning from your phenomenal job & enjoy yiur posts.

Keep it up & thanks,
    56Chevy4Dr