Register now to get rid of these ads!

Craigslist Score ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fiftyfiveford, Oct 26, 2009.

1. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

I'm not really in the market for a new project, and this is probably a ways beyond my skill level, but this was listed on craigslist for 2300 as a 32 model A, which even I know it isn't. Is it too good to pass up? or is it too rough even for a 32.

Attached Files:

2. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

I wonder if any 32 is too rough these days?
    This a 32 Ford Tudor sedan and would need a closer inspection of the body and fenders to determine value.

3. Looks pretty good from the pics.

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

If that's not already sold, I'd be VERY surprised!

5. raven

raven

Doesn't look too rough for that fact that is is a Deuce and it's that cheap.
    r

7. crap it's already on a trailer too...the guy will probably deliver it or let ya borrow the trailer...I'm with thunderbirdesq...I am sure it's gone by now...make the call and find out

8. :pLooks like it's already half way to being channeled...

I've seen the more common 28-31 "A" sedans at swap meets for similar money though. If that's what you're looking for, I'd be happy to trade you straight across:D

9. You could pay for a hell of alot of bodywork (if you couldn't do it yourself ) with the money you'd save or buying a brookville body

10. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

I'm about to call the guy! Jeez, somebody stop me!! that would put my roadster on hold though... hm... arg...

11. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

too rough? not even close. probably gone already. those 32 model A's are very popular. $2300 is a steal

12. It's a steal and probably gone by now but I would RUN to the phone and call right now if it was near me. Ya never see those kinda deals in my area.

13. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks, I bought it so everybody calm down...

Ahhh, just fuckin with all of ya's :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's a rip. Get it. Somebody. Hurry up before I do buy it and end up in divorce court!

14. Brookville doesn't manufacture sedan bodies.

15. S.F.

S.F.

buy it, especially if it has a title.

16. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

Buddy emailed me back it's still for sale, I wish I had somewhere to put it and like I said, not really in the market for a new project. If anyone's interested its actually on kijiji Toronto (not Craigslist, my bad), look up "1932 Ford Model A" LOL

17. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

work your Canadian magic and build it!

18. That car has been forsale for quite awhile. He had a rotten 32 frame, a firewall for $700, and a complete 32 front axle ass. for $700. I never looked at it in person, but it didn't look too bad. I asked him about a few parts and crossmember but didn't get a reply so I figured it was sold...and I don't really need it so I didn't call. A while ago there was a "ROUGH ROLLER 32" forsale for $5000 and I figured its this one parted out

19. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Is that $2300 U.S. or $2300 Canuckistani?