Register now to get rid of these ads!

41 Merc 3 speeds in reverse 1 Forward

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Koolrider, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Koolrider

Koolrider

I have a 41 Merc, When I bought it the rear end was rusted solid. I bought a rebuilt 41 Ford rear end from a man that drank a little too much beer. I now have 3 speeds in reverse 1 forward. Is the rear end built backwards? I am thinking I will have to pull it apart and flip it over? :eek: Bill

2. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

put the headlights on the other end....welcome.

3. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Damn! I thought I had problems. Welcome!

4. Muttley

Muttley

Yep.

5. Koolrider

Koolrider

Anyone want to buy a 41 Merc 4 door? Runs 3 speeds in reverse.. All new glass except rear, new window seals. Brakes are all new Gas tank cleaned out and new lines installed.. Radiator is good and comes with new hoses, All new old stock gauges 2750.00 Firm.. I also have a Chevy V8 adapter fo Flathead tranny available with the car

6. bikeguydave

bikeguydave
    from Kentucky

Hello Koolrider, and welcome, from one FNG to another you better post a intro before you start advertising stuff for sale, I could be wrong but I was just thinking out loud and thought I'd say something before someone else ripped ya, believe me...it's a tough crowd here.....Dave

7. Koolrider

Koolrider

I thought I did.. Hard to navigate around here.. Thanks
    Bill