Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new guy from Canada eh

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by blackanglia, Oct 14, 2009.

1. blackanglia

blackanglia

Hi everyone! Great site, I've been lurking a while but figured its time to introduce myself. I'm Rick, I have a 1948 Anglia that I've had since 1974, gasser style, I drove it until the early 80s. It still looks the same as when I got it. Its been parked for a lot of years, life sort of got in the way so now its time for a change.

2. mtrhead

mtrhead

welcome to the HAMB..

3. 52 csb

52 csb

Welcome aboard, Looks like a great project for winter..Good Luck 52 csb:D

4. I went to visit my Uncle Nick in 1983 who had built a New Bodyshop in Abbotsford on Sumas and Industrial way Called 'Nadiosa Auto Body' where I worked for the Summer. I remember seeing that Car One Day Sometime that Summer and I think I spoke to a Fellow by the Name of Rick Nickle, Wow, That's over a Quarter Century Ago, It Truly is a Small World. From what I heard from the Local's was that Car was Wicked Fast !! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME.........:cool:

5. 19chevy53

19chevy53
    from Nanaimo

Welcome Rick looks like a sick ride!!!!!

6. blackanglia

blackanglia

Thanks for the welcome, and yes 57blastoff that was me you talked to. Is your uncle still in the Abbotsford area? I'm planning on getting it back on the road next summer.

7. MBog

MBog

Welcome to the site. It's about time, there's lots of cool cars hiding in Abby, we gotta dig them out. You'll like it here......

8. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey rick...a BIG welcome. man your just what the docter ordered. thats 1 nice little gaser. would love to see more pics. i realy hope you like it here! and let me say O CANADA !!! your new friend in TEXAS.... just call me POP

9. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Anouther guy musta got banned from a hockey forum

10. tinmann

tinmann

Welcome from way up north amongst the dead pine.

11. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

12. Hi Rick, Uncle Nick's Bodyshop went Bellyup in 1984, now lives just outside Calgary. Nice hearing from You and Good Luck on getting your Anglia back on the road.

13. sloorider

sloorider

cool ride man and great to here of guys that have held on to their rod for so long.:D
    Care to share THE plan...:cool:

14. roaddog

roaddog

that is 1 really cool ride.but that is just a tease with 1 photo.welcome!!

15. blackanglia

blackanglia

Here is a picture of my car patiently waiting for attention, [money + time] I hope to put the 350 back in and a turbo 350 trans, update the brakes to disk, other than that it will be the same. [​IMG]

16. madpiper

madpiper

Welcome! to the board!