Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who uses theirs? got picts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turboroadster, Oct 15, 2009.

1. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

My 57 chevy truck is my daily when its not broken, and I do everything with it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. irondoctor

irondoctor
    from Newton, KS

That could be a December calendar picture.

3. CraigR

CraigR
    from California

Is that a Morris Minor?
    Never thought to take pics when I've used the Forty (avatar) as a wagon - no back seat, I've loaded all sorts in there! I'll take a pic next time - cool thread, great to see old cars (& trucks) being USED!!

4. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

How bout a pic of a real workin' hot rod? I call this one "Mowin' the Lawn".

Attached Files:

5. josh77

josh77

Awesome thread, keep them coming. All my trucks are O/T....:(

6. The ol' Dodge-olet hauling some junk yesterday. It has to earn it's keep somehow! :)

Attached Files:

7. hellisterrodder

hellisterrodder
    BANNED
    from Hollister

[​IMG]"> Ok since you posted your olds with your trailer ill post mine too:D

8. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Here's mine hauling the axles for the trailer I was building - now hauled by this truck.

I also haul that thing in my avatar with this truck as well. Old trucks really are the ultimate toy - useful and cool.

Attached Files:

9. retromotors

retromotors

Great thread ... keep it up!

10. 48bill

48bill

Mine is in daily use as my work truck. Here are a couple during non-work days.

Attached Files:

11. 51 Nash Rambler pick up...yep I know they didn't make one...but was my daily for a year![​IMG]and my A hauling the caravan!![​IMG]

12. Slonaker

Slonaker

My dad used to work the hell out of the coupe. With the deep trunk he used it like a pickup. We tried pulling a stump in the front yard with it once by running a heavy nylon strap to the street, but it just smoked the tires. :) The grill is pushed in from him using it to push start a neighbor's car. Too bad the kid had the car in reverse when he let the clutch out... :eek:

Slonaker

13. farna

farna

No pics hauling anything, but my Rambler wagon gets used! I custom made a receiver hitch for a reason too! I hauled a 4'x8' utility trailer full every time I moved -- from GA to MS to DE and finally to my final home in SC (USAF for 24 years). That was just since I had the thing from 2000-2007! I'm always getting funny looks while I stick something through the rear window at Lowe's or Home Depot... or just groceries.

I have a truck too, 83 Jeep J-10. It does any heavy/messy hauling now. Didn't have a truck until 2006 -- the Rambler with my trailer was my truck! I'm putting my rusted out 83 J-10 together with a 74 model I was given. 83 has rusted out cab, bed is salvageable; 74 has rusted out bed from hauling fertilizer and feed on a farm but has a good cab and better short block. Not sure if I'm going to keep the 74 grille because it looks similar to my Rambler or get an early model "rhino" grille.

14. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

It doesn't have to be a truck to work it..... so cool!
    Thanks KustomPontiac

15. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

Use it all the time.

Attached Files:

16. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

haha that will show though's trailer queens (No offence if you acctualy do trailer your car... haha)

17. fordf1trucknut

fordf1trucknut

I haul all the band equipment every weekend. (weight over 1000 pounds)

I haul it in this one in the summer when it isn't supposed to rain

[​IMG]

And this one in the rain and snow.

[​IMG]

Both have also hauled alot of firewood, building supplies, gravel, manure, farm equipment, engines, body panels, scrap and I tow trailers with the green one a few times a year.

I use my trucks as trucks and the beat up wood bed floors look as such!!!

I have even rock crawled and 4 wheeled the green on a few occasions.

18. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

The insulation wouldn't fit in the truck...:eek:

Attached Files:

19. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Ahh ....yeah...you've "got" us!

Yep, my trailer queen has actually never even been licensed or even insured to drive on the road. I'm so lame.:rolleyes:

And yes - you guessed it - that's my trailer queen in my avatar.:D