Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from one of the females

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hooops, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hooops

Hooops

Hey car lovers~

Just found your site, thanks to the Frankensteiner website that linked me here. I have read some of the posts so far and what I am finding is a bit of hatred or maybe jealousy from some of our fellow hot rodders? Isn't the whole point to love cars and share the hot-roding lifestyle together???? Rich and poor alike love the lifestyle ~ Why separate???

Anyway, I am with the Frankensteiners Car Club out of Anoka Minnesota and am one of few females, with a hot rod, in our club. It may not be your cup of tea, but it is mine, customized, to my liking, by my Frankensteiner club brothers. Thanks to this great family that I belong to, I own and drive a hot rod.

We are a social club and have a blast everywhere we go. We don't look down on others for having a shiny car or a rusty car, for putting too much cash into a car, for needing help with their car or any other stupid reason. We will talk to, assist, party with and hang out with anybody that doesn't think they are above us. Usually, that happens to be someone with a shiny car that put way too much cash into it and of course thinks he's god.

You can come and see most of our cars and meet all of our members at the FRANKENSTEINER BALL on Sunday, October 18, 2009. We are an open, fun group; don't be shy ~ say hi! Show starts at 9am and takes place at the Anoka County Fairgrounds in Anoka MN. I Hope you can make it. Oh, we don't discriminate or talk shit about your vehicle. If you're proud of it...drive it. Only $5 per vehicle. For more info on the show, visit WWW.FRANKENSTEINERS.COM.

~Hooops
    Ban the deed, not the breed!

2. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

welcome from california

3. kwoodyh

kwoodyh

Most of us like girls! ;)

4. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

i do, welcome to the HAMB. I think theres an air cooled page on here somewhere, too.

5. I've met and talked to a few 'Steiners and found them to be good guys and gals.
    I'm looking forward to the Ball. I hope it we get a warm spell(above 50) that Saturday.

6. Hooops

Hooops

seesko~
    It's Sunday.
    H~

7. DOH!! Or Sunday:eek:

8. 440shawn

440shawn

Hey !!! Welcome from Illinois. Nice Bug!!

9. Welcome to the HAMB..

10. tom83

tom83

i agree with u a couple people were pissed i aked about my 67 buick.told me not old enuff.but some wre help full

11. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

Welcome from Kansas!

12. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

howdy from Oklahoma!:D

13. jamf500

jamf500

hey from rice mn

14. Marcia

Marcia

Greetings from Maine!

15. redsteely

redsteely
    from Phoenix az

16. silent rick

silent rick

you can do whatever you like on your own message board. here on the hamb, we talk traditional hotrods and customs. it's why ryan started it over ten years ago. if you or your club have a problem with it, perhaps it's best that you find a forum where you fit in.
    that's not to say that many of us don't have interests outside of traditionally built cars, we do. it's just that we understand the concept of this board and go to other sites to discuss stuff that isn't allowed on the hamb. why is that so hard to understand?

17. skywolf

skywolf

Welcome. You seem to be under the misapprehension that a 1974 Super Beetle is a hot rod. Unfortunately it is not.

18. wow! its another one the Kooooool kids , thank you for gracing us with your presence!

19. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Slugbug black! I think it's an extra punch if it has flames!

That's my boys favorite excuse to slug each other. Welcome!!

20. Vwguy

Vwguy
    from MN

Just wanted to let you know there is a vw club in the southern MN area if you're interested. We have a hamburger cruise or some kind of meet usally every month. If you want more info send me a message. I have a '66 sunroof beetle. Any more pics of your car? I just bought a rust free '74 super with a auto stick tranny.

21. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Welcome from Virginia