Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnert Car PileUp Meet & Greet Info and Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Yep there will be Lonestar along with the PBR.

And here's a little known fact - the bar went through almost as much Miller Lite as they did PBR... I thought that was odd.

I am slightly nervous/excited because the bar owner says he has a super secret surprise for me that he knows I am going to love... but that statement was followed by a somewhat sinister chuckle.

2. silent rick

silent rick

not even svengoulie? BERWYN

3. Brandi

Brandi

But, do they have Miller High Life?!

4. Appleseed

Appleseed

Dw, its Jameson flavored cupcakes.

Is the Red Cent doing the all you can eat buffet this year? That ws some good eatin' for $10. Or did I bankrupt them by horking down too much chicken sandwiches last year?

5. butch

butch
    from Michigan

I will be thair if some one at work will take my on call. Got one guy that loves O.T.

6. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

I wish I could head down Fri. nite but I have to wait for my uncle to get off of work.
    plus If I stayed home I wouldn't get to strut around in my H.A.M.B. shirt and think I'm impotant...( Hope I spelled that right):p

7. very funny.

They are doing the buffet again, but I don't think it's all you can eat.

I told them to do whatever works best for them.

8. BadApplePinupsINC

BadApplePinupsINC
    from Decatur IL

1 more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. slammed

slammed

One of the best in da Mid West! I'm in, becha'z...........

10. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

I think ill be there.

11. Hey Nick - what time are you guys getting there on Friday night? I will wait for you for my first drink.

12. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Well, depends if bobblehead goes or not. If he goes we wont leave till after he gets off work, so about 10. If he can't go we are gonna leave around noon which means we'll get there around 5 friday evening. I will let you know either way. I don't want to keep you waiting. thats awfully nice of you. By the way, ill be in chicago the 22nd-25th. We'll discuss this next weekend.

13. chopz56

chopz56

I will be there with bells on...i think we are leaving from Cadillac Bob's around 2:00 on Friday!

14. I will be there On friday wearing a pinkshirt that says " I am all about healthy breasts" doing my part to help breast cancer awareness!!!

15. Ok Nick- just send me a text message when you guys are en route. And you know my guest room is always open.

16. Appleseed

Appleseed

If I didn't know you better, I'd say that sounds dirty. :p

17. Bobert

Bobert
    Member Emeritus

I'll be there for sure. Wife, maybe not since she just saw the weather forecast. Appears to be "brisk". Pack the long johns and parkas!:)

18. jonski und29

jonski und29

I'll be the dorky looking kid working at the Wirth's accesories booth. Come on by!

19. I'll be there....hopefully with the Gasser pickup I have been slaving over for the last month. I would have posted a build thread, but we have been working so hard on it to get it done, I just haven't had the time.

Less than a month ago it was a nothing truck parked out back of the shop. Today it sports bad ass homemade ladder bars and a dual quad FE big block with a .600 lift cam, fenderwell headers, Tremec 5 spd and 15x10 slots with cheater slicks. Gasser style look to it, looks just like it was built in 1964 and pulled out of someone's barn. Getting close to having it done. We tore it down to almost the bare frame and built it from scratch in less than a month. Certainly not going to be a cherry ride, but hope to have some fun with it. It's going to be close to done. I see a few LATE LATE nights in the next few days.

20. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Only if he has to go through the back door to get to the guest room.:eek:

21. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Looks like the weather man still dont know the forecast - and frankly - does it really matter - everyone on here is gonna show up even if it is a mud pit right?

Friday through Saturday Night
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the mid 30s.

If you have a shop and want to do us a favor - stop by our booth inside the barn and I will give you a poster to put up to promote our show in May.
    Please come and consume mass quantites at our booth.

Max Grundy will be here this weekend as well - so be sure to stop by and say hey to him as well. I think he will be outside cause he asked if he could borrow a pop up tent.
    I told him - get lost CA boy.
    ha
    seriously though - he is a great guy and very approachable. Buy a sticker from him so he can make it back home.

Vintage Torque #4 will be available at the show -

has the pre party from last year on there along with Day of the Drags, Grand National Roadster Show 2009, Polar Bear Cruise 2009, Mooneyes Yokohama etc

SEEYA there on Friday night - I will be out on the street filming again - and a buddy of mine will be filming on Saturday -

gonna be a great time - I never have tim eto hang out on Sat - but Friday last year was a lot of fun.

Dont forget that there is a swap meet on Sunday right down the road by the chemical plant.

I will be there as well............and I know a couple of other dealers who always get up extra early to be down there to get the good stuff.........

you know who you are!

22. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Johnny FenderWells is gonna be there? wow.

23. Udenberg

Udenberg
    from Minnesota

My wife and I should be there! Departing MN Friday night...in something too new to get in :-(

24. BoPeep

BoPeep

Hey all - new to the Board but been to the Pileup several times. I'm volunteering homemade cookies for the Meet and Greet. Denise, are you in charge of that?

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sounds GREAT to me! Whatever you bring will be find, trust me the boys aren't too picky when it comes to sweets. They'll eat anything.:D Try to make it to the area around 1:30 so you can meet some of the other Ladies of the HAMB before the huge crowd arrives for the regular Meet & Greet @2pm

26. BoPeep

BoPeep

Thanks Denise. See you there at 1:30pm!

27. Finn Jensen

Finn Jensen
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm driving down from Rockford early Saturday morning. With 4.11 gears, it'll be earplugs all the way.

28. Hellfish

Hellfish

yeah... I once ate a hot dog chip cookie... then ate another one because I couldn't figure out what was in it. :D

29. uniquecoaches

uniquecoaches

I once ate bugs and beetles and a bunch of other gross animals, but that was in the Marine Corps in a little place they call JEST in the Philippines.

30. brownsmetal

brownsmetal

Headed out of Indy around noon.