Register now to get rid of these ads!

Order rims & tires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DementedStefan, Sep 29, 2009.

1. DementedStefan

DementedStefan

After some minor troubles, me being lazy and some money issues it's finally time to order wheels for my 64 Galaxie. I have a friend who uses SoCal Shipping and that fits me perfect cause the stuff ends up right where i live...
    So, can any of you guys give me an adress to a good wheel/tire shop that i can order my stuff from, get them sent to SoCal Shipping and from there home to Stockholm, Sweden.

(SoCal Shipping is located in Orange County)

2. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

3. DementedStefan

DementedStefan

Thanks for the tip. Are they located in Southern California? I usually don't care where in the US i order my stuff from since it's always expencive as hell for me to get it sent to Sweden but this time i came across this cheap alternative through SoCal Shipping so now i wanna find some wheel/tire shop that is located in Southern California since i'm gonna have to pay for getting my wheels sent to SoCal Shipping and then from there to Sweden...

4. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Fresno, CA though I don't know if thats SoCal or not :)

5. DCLXVI

DCLXVI

Are you sure you want to pay for something and have it shipped to someone you don't know? Are these guys at "SoCal Shipping" legit? Nothing about them shows up on the "Better Busines Bureau" website.
    Just asking...

6. DementedStefan

DementedStefan

There are quite a few swedes using them and a good friend of mine is friend with the dude who's gonna help me get the stuff to Sweden...it's gonna be financial disaster for me to ship them with Fedex or UPS:(