Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Paint N Primer Cruise In - Colorado

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1931av8, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Studely

Studely
    from Pueblo, CO

Thanks for understanding, Mick! If we'd had a little more time and advanced notice it probably could have worked out...

2. Studely

Studely
    from Pueblo, CO

I miss you, brother...

3. I'll second that !...........Me too..........

4. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Thanks fella's. We'll be back in the mix before too long. Wallet might be a little lighter though! Small price to pay!

5. Ghost28

Ghost28

Hey 5 window. I meant to roll in with the jetters and there caddys at the gunnison show, but plans change all the time. I saw the 40 at the primer show and was impressed by it. If I knew who it belonged to. I would have introduced myself. Well if I get the delivery done next year I'll roll into your show with it. If not I'll hitch a ride with some one...John

6. John,

Thanks for the kind words, the '40 is just gettin' on the road strong and I'm really enjoying it so far. Trying to get some miles on it before the snow flies up here so it's ready for the Vegas trip in the spring.

Wish you would have introduced yourself, would have been great to meet you. Next year, plan on Gunnison for sure, a great weekend in the mountains.

Better still, how about gettin' the Delivery done, (or hitchin' a ride) by Easter, and going to Viva with us Lonely Knights ? Always a good time for sure ! Hell, Alex is even working on the Jetter boys to make the trip.

Check out the thread and the Viva website:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382586

www.vivalasvegas.net

Later, Johnnie.

7. Hey_Pauly

Hey_Pauly

So many great rides!

8. lugnut48

lugnut48
    from Colorado

As always Dave and Chrissy did an awsome job with the show and I was glad to be there... Lugnut48

9. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

I guess my buddy tex did'nt make it to this car show, he must be drunk , locked in his garage working on a car , If any of you colorado boys see a big guy with a Lifter,s shirt on, tell him I have got a rearend to replace the one he blewup. anyway he is in the denver area, and tell him Miguel says hello.

10. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Wow looking at the photo's and seeing Dave really made me home sick, my husband and I use to go to this every year if you we there at the show you could see our house thats how close we live to it. Can't wait to get back home to all the good shows and people of Colorado. :rolleyes: