Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof CA 2009 Trophy Sign-up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Choptop

Choptop

you got it.

2. Choptop

Choptop

Note to those bringing trophies to the show:

Bring your trophy to the Billetproof merchandise booth in the main building.
    There will be a trophy table there for display
    Pick up your judging sheet from Melissa (the lovely tall girl at the BP Merch booth)
    It will have instructions on how to make your pick, and how to let the car owner know they've one something. Follow these directions!!! :D

Its not hard. The form has two halves. You leave one half on/in the car/bike. You fill out the half you keep with the owners info and reg #. Bring your half back to the Billetproof Mech Booth and give it to the lovely Melissa (you get to see her again, luck you ;)) . The awards ceremony is on Sunday. You can be there to give away your trophy, you can tell the assembled crowd why you chose the ride you did, or I can do that for you. Up to you.

If your car is chosen for an award, YOU MUST BE THERE ON SUNDAY TO RECEIVE IT. If you are getting an award the LEAST you can do is be there to pick it up... if not it goes to another ride.

3. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

heres the un painted jive bomber--if i dont drink to much ill be painting at the ramamda pool side tonight

Attached Files:

4. jmcglynn

jmcglynn
    Alliance Vendor

This is a rendering of what I'm making... The paint is still drying, candy red over white pearl and gold leaf on the diamonds. I have to put the letters on this afternoon (they are stainless)

Attached Files:

• bp.jpg
      bp.jpg
      File size:
      422.6 KB
      Views:
  5. jmcglynn

jmcglynn
    Alliance Vendor

Just put the letters on, here is the real thing...

Attached Files:

6. krome

krome

thats one nice trophy

7. oddrod

oddrod

Hey Kirk,

I thought you sold that crappy old money losin' controversial "underground" car show and sold yer soul to the god guys? I'll whip up sumpin right now if you still need. You choose. I got a cute tricycle waitin for a hack or some great pieces for primer. Also still have a great tank for cycle. offer is there if no takers appreciate this honor. Steve O

8. 50lincolnsport

50lincolnsport

i am sorry i am not going to make it out today, my truck got looted last night in merced and they took everything and the wagon trophy. dealing with the bs car looting now. i am going to try and whip up a new tonight a bring it sunday. so sorry this happened. i will try and get something done tonight and get it there. sorry

9. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

does anyone know what the results were for the cars that got picked. i couldnt make it back sunday. i was just curious. those were some awsome looking trophies.

10. Choptop

Choptop

wow... sorry to hear that. No worries.

11. Choptop

Choptop

I'll have the list up in a couple of days. Just done getting the boxes unloaded into my garage... in ONE of them is the list of winners :D

and there are LOTS of boxes... it will be like a treasure hunt. :D