Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from the UK

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by timetravel, Sep 16, 2009.

1. timetravel

timetravel

Thought it about time to join the legendary H.A.M.B. Been looking in for a while now and love all the history stuff. Here's a couple of pics of my cars past and present. I used to race the Competition Coupe at Nostalgia meets in the 90s, it had a steel Topolino body off an old 60s Altered and a 283 Mouse between the rails. The Ford Popular is my current daily drive and was built in the style of an early 60s gasser with stock I beam up front and Rover V8 power. I've been researching British rodding and draggin history for many years and have produced loads of DVDs from cine film and collected 1000s of pics which you can see on my web site and I'm on the board of selectors for the British Drag Racing Hall of Fame.
    Nick.
    [​IMG]

2. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Welcome Nick, NICE to see you on board!

Nick.

3. hi nice to see a fellow brit on the hamb

4. Welcome Nick, from the Isle of Skye!!. Follow your threads on the other channels!!
    Charlie!!

5. MarkT

MarkT

Welcome...Thats a great Pop Nick!
    They are gonna love your archive stuff on here! :cool:

6. Hi Nick,welcome from another Brit, loving your Sit up 'n' beg!

BTW,you've obviously been around for a while.......what took you so long?? ;) :D

7. Welcome from a former Brit...

8. timetravel

timetravel

Thanks for the welcomes chaps :)