Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pictures of the Starliner are up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buickbelle, Sep 13, 2009.

1. buickbelle

buickbelle

Ok Everybody,

All the Pictures are finally uploaded and ready for viewing, I haven't tagged them yet, but when all of my subjects are as cool as this, there really isn't a whole lot to say now is there?

It's all about details that made the show yesterday, the cars, the planes and yes even the building and the historical displays in it that made this show what is was and that my friends was nothing short of FANTASTIC!

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss122/carriesmamasaid/Starliner Show 9-12-09/
    ENJOY.

Carrie

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Autos and aircraft nice combo, Cool pics thanks for sharing.

3. Jay Ess

Jay Ess
    from New York

Great slide show! Where was this? Glad to see that they appear to be preserving vs. scrapping

4. r-man

r-man
    from Derby KS

Very cool pics, we had a great time!

5. buickbelle

buickbelle

Stray Kat Custom's first Starliner Show was Friday and Saturday here in Wichita, Kansas. Since we are known as the Air Capital of the world, the show on Saturday was at the Air Museum which was Wichita's first Municipal Airport. Wichita is also well known for the custom cars that come from this town, on Friday participants got to tour a few of those custom shops, calling it the Stray Kat Krawl. Micky from Stray Kat Kustoms out of Oklahoma decided to combine the two, coming up with what promises to be THE show to experience in the future, mixing old school customs and nostalgia cars with the planes manufactured right here in Wichita.

Carrie

6. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Too cool - I should have been there!

7. buickbelle

buickbelle

I have NO idea how Mick is gonna top this show next year, but for those of us who have attended ANY of his shows more than once, you know he does exactly THAT!

Thanks for the great show Mick. Jack? What can I say, you did a great job putting together not only the Krawl but for the Kick Off party Friday night. For all of us who were fortunate to attend all events this weekend, all your work and preparation was hugely appreciated, the pay off was the total blast we all had. For those of you who opened your shops to all of us, you made the Krawl on Friday what is was, nothing short of FANTASTIC!!! Thanks to you for having all of us. For me part of the fun of this sport is watching a car go from nothing to really something, getting to see that progress is worth the price of admission anywhere, and the shops we toured on Friday shouted that in volumes. Thanks for opening up your shops to the multitude, for it was you that made the Krawl the success it was.

I don't think there isn't one of us who isn't already looking forward to next year's show.

Carrie

8. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Carrie for all of the kind words and thanks for posting the pics. I'm blessed to
    have some real Kool friends.

Happy Trails,

Mick