Register now to get rid of these ads!

End of the World Rod Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Piston Farmer, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Just wondering if anyone else will be at the End of the World Rod Run in Long beach WA, weekend after labor day.

2. silversink

silversink

Wouldnt miss it for anything. Have a cabin on 201st, the roudiest spot on the evening cruise.

3. VonBurke

VonBurke

we used to have a place on 201st in Klipsan... i can attest to the rowdyness

We're heading up tomorrow around noon about 8 cars strong

4. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

nick... jeremy and i are leaving @ 4 i gotta wait till jasmine gets off work. hes taking the hudson and im rollin the wagoon

5. Vintage Roadside

Vintage Roadside

We'll be there vending again this year. Stop by our tent and get your photo taken with Jake the Alligator Man's stunt double.

6. silversink

silversink

Leaving in about 10 min. I won't be there until 11or 12 as I will be stopping in Astoria for some adult entertainment at Annie's.

7. Vintage Roadside

Vintage Roadside

Friday evening and the parade of cars is well underway through town. Plus it had to be 85 degrees up here today!

8. Forgot about that again and we have a family beach house in Klipsan that's empty this weekend. Damn it....

A couple years ago on our corner, there was a neighbor gal flashing her BIG tits at the cars going by. Many people stopped for a look then did some hellacious burnouts leaving. Look for her on the corner of 196th.

I have the roof 1/2 torn off on my backyard garage so I'm commited to finishing that this weekend.

Take plenty of pictures guys
    I might as well include a cool sunset picture on Long Beach.

Oh and a pretty nice old Power Wagon we saw cruising the beach. The passenger saw us taking pictures and yelled out "Go on the other side of the truck, we have a chrome gas can on that side"

Attached Files:

9. I Have seen those tits before. This is a first year I didnt get flashed :mad:
    It was a hell of a good weekend, I will try and get some pics up of cruising through town!