Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Official Thanks To THEM! Post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Byron Crump, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

Great show again guys!

I had a blast.

I gotta toss out an extra congrats to T-bone.

LOVED that I got to see Eric go from grumpy to happy again, always a treat to see that.:D BTW:You need the hat earlier in the show next time and since this was the first time I saw the bed on the mod...whoops, the pick up, I gotta say again it rules.

No plastic flag issues this year, thanks Elrod. (JK, luv ya dude;))

Got to see the brothers working the gate again, the hardest working men in show biz.

Saw the rest of THEM! doing garbage cans, showing how important job training is in this economy.

Got to see a very modern mystery man of many hats I had not seen in a long time, that was awesome.

The Straitjackets rocked, nuff said.

Got to give DW a present for his birthday that will keep on giving once again showing the power of inside information:eek:

I am still a bit scared of the squirt gun from the show. That whole thing may haunt me for some time and thanks to Evel and Impwagon I may never look at a sandwich the same again.

Thanks also to Evel for the best line of the show..."I LOVE THAT GUY!"

Best part, I got to see a lot of people, met a few new people, and have not had that much fun since the early Round Ups.

Kidding aside, you guys rocked it.

GOOD JOB THEM!

2. Elrod

Elrod

Thanks for the Kudos Merc! We all were really happy to see you out at the Invasion and at the Los Straitjackets after party. I'm sorry if I spit my drink all over anyone after hearing Evel say the "I love that guy!" line!!!

George was telling us that he was back by the bar ordering some drinks when he heard Bass say, "Oh My GAWD!" George was able to overt his eyes quick enough to avoid any permanent damage!

So, I got you guys a little present to remember one of the highlights of the after party!! These could be turned into trading cards or something!

Oh...man.... literally

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6773/img7075n.jpg

... oh geez..

3. Anderson

Anderson

GEEZ man, put a warning on that link!!!!!!!!! :eek:

NSFW.....or not safe for ANYONE! I never really got that good of a look at...."it"....at the show, now I'm ruined. Gross.

THEM! Tx and it's affiliates does not endorse or approve of that....lol

Thanks for the props Byron. We appreciate the support, as always!

4. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

I never did acid but I think I can now relate to a flashback to a bad trip.

Evel really threw her off when he yelled out "my eye, my eye" after she started squirting the front row.

The fire thing was pretty amazing also.

I still hate I missed the slap that was heard around the world.

5. Elrod

Elrod

Yeah. The fire girl was a different kind of flamer than the previous act. (rim shot)

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2306/img7078p.jpg

Too funny! Heck. That whole evening was some good entertainment though if people are still talking about it! haha

6. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

Thanks for coming out...... B, I was missing you man!

7. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

Yeah, every time I see you guys I think fondly of those Tuesday nights.

Flames, mini bikes, that Mexican food place (the original, master one), Slingblade, more flames, Elrod's infamous "hit me, hit me" moment, Chinese intakes that don't fit, the pink wire actually meaning something, flames, eirther/engine starter and flames, MIA POW (that still amazes me), the foundation of your place burning under the concrete, the "I don't get what you guys are doing" and "rat rod" car show thing, and Waffle House.

Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Did I mention flames?

8. Anderson

Anderson

You forgot the greasy chicken bitches and "quit it! quit it!!"