Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pileup 2009-Who's Stayin at The Manor Motel,Channahon Ill

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by F-6Garagerat, Aug 26, 2009.

1. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

Just wondered how many HAMB'ers will be stayin at the Manor Motel In Channahon Ill? We are and I know they are all booked up on the 9th and 10th now. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  2. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

That's where all the car haulers are parked, right?

3. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

I stayed there last year and put the info up this year when someone was looking for a room. Now they are all booked up and I wondered how many of those rooms were snatched up by HAMB'ers. We are staying there this year also.

4. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

Just hoping to meet some fellow Hamb'ers there.

5. lowrodderDon

lowrodderDon
    BANNED

I live a mile from there, I might have to stop by and say hi. Give y'all the 5 cent tour of Channahon.

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

my guess would be ALL the rooms. Channahon is a small town. I doubt the motel gets many pre-registrations, so unless a prom is going on in Oct...

7. lowrodderDon

lowrodderDon
    BANNED

Rooms might be booked up 'cause the locals like to gather 'round the ceeeement pond on weekends,

8. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

Lol, last year it was mostly truckers there. There were about 4-5 rods there. We got in late and didn't have a chance to meet anyone. There was a guy with a copper colored truck, very cool, I think he's a Road Devil from the Detroit area. I saw it at Autorama here this year. The Manor just might be a cool place to be this year.

9. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat