Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy here from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rkw1969, Jun 9, 2009.

1. rkw1969

rkw1969
    from oklahoma

Hey guys, name is Rich and I live in El Reno, Ok. Just found this sight and am amazed at all the knowledge here. I just turned 40 and am fixing to start working on my daddy's 34 5w coupe that he has had since 1970. The car is an all original steel body car that needs a complete going through, which I am about to undertake.
    Im glad I found this sight cause I am gonna need all the help I can get. Never messed with an older car, always been a camaro guy. I hope to get pix up of the car soon cause I need some guidance on where to start. I have some ideas but am open to opinions to.

2. Welcome Rich! Lots of guys on here from Oklahoma

3. hvychvy

hvychvy

Welcome from Dewey!

4. Welcome from Guthrie. Sounds like you will have a cool project with lots of history since your dad had it so long. My dad never kept any of his cool stuff for any amount of time. You will have to check out the Okie Hambers http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=30

5. RFH1931

RFH1931

Welcome,looking foward to seeing your project.
    Good Luck !

6. Gasserman

Gasserman
    from Tulsa OK

Welcome from Tulsa, Gasserman

7. Welcome from Waterloo Road

8. Welcome from Denton, Tx.

9. Kingcrow

Kingcrow

Welcome from Denison TX

10. Welcome from Fairview. May be heading down there saturday to go Johnnie's.

11. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

welcome from east texas we had to be in your back yard last week end needed parts found them on the hamb lots of people to help good luck!!