Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodBen1987, Aug 18, 2009.

1. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

I was wondering where most of you get your tires from? Coker, Hurst, Diamondback, etc.? Trying to find the best prices and support. Thanks

2. overkillphil

overkillphil

Coker. Join the Alliance, and you'll make your money back on your first order. As far as tire brand, I'm running Firestone Blackwalls.

3. Ghost28

Ghost28

We got cokers on my son-n-laws roadster. And they are working out fine. I think I will look at diamond backs for my project cause they have a tire design that looks a little more old style. But my money is still up for grabs...John

Attached Files:

4. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

Yeah wheels and tires are too expensive ha. I got 4 matching wheels out of a junk yard for my model a and just got some regular tires offline (running short on money). I'd like to get some nice blackwalls for this coupe and was tryin to see how much it's gonna cost me

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Do a search here-subject covered plenty of times. Try swap meets, online sites that real people try to sell their car parts-no auctions, etc. Put Wanted ad on here what you are looking for. Good new tires are expensive, no matter where you get them from.

6. f100kid

f100kid
    from So-Cal

we get our tires from a tire shop down the street for 90 dollars for four. Theyre used but they work.Firestone.

7. bigsam63

bigsam63

8. Spidercoupe

Spidercoupe
    from Bevier, MO

just got a set of diamondback tires, wide whites they take brand name tires and put the whitewalls on look good but havent run them much yet

9. Firepig

Firepig

Coker for me. Dual red walls on my previous 67 Mustang conv. and cheaters on my rat. GREAT customer service!