Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage PhatCaddy "DRIVES" to HAN 2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PhatCaddy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

I wanted to go once with the Caddy so Tuesday I decided to go. I went Wednesday am and returned Saturday am. While driving there I was bored so I started taking pics with my BB of the trailers as I passed them going up I-80. Then something "Kustomazing" happen. I noticed a '49 Merc coming onto the freeway. He passed me and I followed him through the Sierras. It was a very cool start to the weekend. I wasn't registered in the show so I had to use my good looking girlfriend (Caddy) to get me in to the cruises. A lot of cool original cars there. Saw a few HAMBers too.

One question I pondered over the weekend is ,"Where will HAN be in 10 years?" This is a very '50s weekend because most of them grew up in the '50s. In 10 years most of that group will be up there in age and may not be going anymore.

ok, now for the pics........

Brian

Attached Files:

2. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

More....

Attached Files:

3. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

more.....

Attached Files:

4. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

last few

Attached Files:

5. boldventure

boldventure

Nice pics!
    Thanks!

6. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

whats up Brian....nice pics

7. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Thanks. Another thing, there were a lot of cars that just needed a wheel and tire change (I know what some of you who know me are saying). SERIOUSLY, there was a perfect 55 or so Buick with the period perfect motor.......and freakin Boyd wheels????

B

8. brainfrz

brainfrz

Hey I remember a phat caddy with some non-traditional rims. :) thanks for the pics Brian.