Register now to get rid of these ads!

Impatient People

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OoltewahSpeedShop, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Had a guy in back of me constantly blowing his horn so at the next red light I got out and said whats your problem ? I walked up to his old Chevy and popped open the hood and pulled off his horn wires slamed the hood and said you got a problem with that, he said no, he sat there as I drove off.

2. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Look man, I dont care about all you hippie hot rod drivin performance oriented old skool period correct slammed and dunked bitchen car drivers. I gotta text while catching up on the latest corpo reports and have a double cream extra froth cinnamon cocoa latte. I drove past Bondurant driving school and I've been to a NASCAR event on a corpo retreat once. I 'm on a very important phone call and I just need a ciggie so if I fill your mirror but you cant see my headlights be aware that I'm in a hurry and cant be bothered by you're insignicant saftey concerns. I'll see you at the next light anyway.

3. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Impatient people are in a hurry to get No where.. a mission that cant be beat..

Personally Ive run into alot up here that have No Respect, Care, Values .. Ignorance is at the top of the list..

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

should have bought him a beer for that hahahahah. I'm totally against the speeding cameras but i do like the red light cameras, I can't tell how many times i've nearly been creamed by some moron cruising through a red light at high speed as i was about to go through the intersection. they have some at the god awful intersection where 133 ends in Tifton GA, it's nuts the interstate is right there and several roads come together, no one seems to grasp the concept of red means stop. they are supposed to record your speed and times etc,so you don't get ticketed because the moron in front of you stopped in the middle of the intersection. I have to cross Veterans parkway/319 to go anywhere here in Moultrie, and I can't count how many times i've seen someone in a beemer or mercedes blow that light at 60 or 70, have been a bunch of people killed there. give em a ticket, if you blow a red light ten seconds after it turns red, you deserve to be locked up for the night, thats what kills people. I know there was a minivan full of kids knocked on it's side there not too long ago, dumbass was texting and didn't want to wait for the light,so he blew it.

5. Fordguy78

Fordguy78

I see stupid people driving everyday. Most are on their cell phones. I can't say much though because I almost merged on top of someone the other day. They were right in my worst blind spot and I just didn't see them until they honked their horn.

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Is your friggin head made out of granite? I was KIDDING (or better, making you look like an ass) about you showing maturity by flipping the guy off. My only salvation is that your so far away I'll probably not incounter you on the highway. The next time I visit my aunt in Pennsylvania I think i'll go by the way of Georgia just to insure I don't encounter you on the highway. Going across Canada to Niagra Falls saves me some time but I'd rather arrive alive. What do you bet if I look up "clueless idiot" in the dictionary I'll find a picture of you?

Frank

7. I'd just like to have a bunch of donor cars with no power steering, no power brakes, no abs, and no discs. Hell, I'd even throw in a manual choke in there. Then I'd like to strap in all those dumb-asses that appear to own the road and send them out into the world.

I got a cool $50 that says only 10% of them make it back home after 1 day.

8. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

I agree.. And make sure they dont have seatbelts..

9. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Everyone is in a fuc***g hurry to go NO-PLACE ! They are just so many ignorant people that they really don't give a Rats Ass who you are or what you are driving . Just be careful and let them go !

10. Judd

Judd

One of my uncles used to have a plack on his wall that said " go like hell you'll get there quicker "

11. When I got back to Upstate NY for the summer, I couldn't beLIEVE all the State, County, and Local cops out on the roads...just WAITING to nail anybody for anything. Seems the entire State is REALLY hurting for money, and the V&T Law is a money maker. It really Tee'd me off, until it dawned on me that almost all of the asshole driving had dissappeared. Between the Road Agents...excuse me...Cops, and the gas crunch it's not bad on the roads at all now....

12. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

The next time someone tailgates you...pull the light switch,they will think you hit the brakes then look in your rearview mirror,funny as hell to watch them lock there brakes and fear for there lives

13. Man, there's a lot of drama in this post. I'm certainly not what you would call a relaxed driver but I've sure mellowed since I was a kid and thought I was bullet proof.

As was mentioned earlier common sense goes a long way. Just because the other guy doesn't have any doesn't mean I have to pitch mine out the window. Drive with common sense and respect regardless of the half-wit in the other car.

I live in central Kansas and I can honestly say I've not had to much trouble with other drivers. I refuse to be baited into making a dumb decision the few times I've dealt with other inconsiderate drivers. I have had my moments though.

Wow, I sound like an old man.

14. I'm sure if you were in a semi they'd still pull in front of you:rolleyes:

15. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

In my off topic daily driver POS, I have cruise,so when some braindead idiot tailgates me, i set the cruise and tap the deaccelerate button every few seconds, slows down 2 mph at a time, eventually they get pissed and pass me, they never know they are doing exactly what i want them to do. I would rather have them go around me then tailgate me at 70, for miles on end.

16. Lotek_Racing

Lotek_Racing

My mom is an emerg. nurse, I keep telling her, just give the jerks an enema!

Guy's being an ass, give him an enema!

Being violent? Enema AND a straightjacket!

Shawn

17. slefain

slefain
    from Atlanta

My DD very non HAMB friendly beater was once the object of another commuter's desire to pass me in stop-n-go traffic, in the emergency lane. Never play chicken with someone who doesn't care about his car. Guy scraped his fairly nice SUV all down the side of my POS thinking I was going to let him have my spot. Guess I was the first person who didn't give into his "ramming speed" technique. I gave him the spot but only after he ruined his paint job on my already beat to hell car. Didn't even stop, I just went on to work. I brushed black paint chips off my white car and couldn't find any new damage to my POS. Some people are just stupid like that.

18. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

O.K. My last posts went a little o/t on this thread, but how about this - went to the grocery store Sunday and was damn near hit in my '48 no less than 4 times in the parking lot by people not looking as they backed out! twice going in , twice pulling out. My car is far from invisible, makes a lot of noise, and rather pronounces it's presence. how could that be missed? It never fails to astound me!

19. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

In Atlanta they talk on the cell phone,and drive in what ever lane is moving the fastest and cut across traffic if they are (and aways are) in the wrong lane. I wish they would outlaw Cell phone use while driving in Georgia. A big fat black woman almost took me and my wife out while we where on my Harley last summer. I was making a left so I was in the left turning lane coming up on the intersection. She was all layed up on the door talking on a Cell phone and saw she needed to turn so she just cut over. I hit the brakes so hard my wife almost went over my head. And yes I had a one sided talk with her.... lots of little words most not over four letters long.

20. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

Something close to that happened to me too. I was driving in a neighborhood and some one had parked in front of their house , this car was faceing me so it was in the OTHER lane. As I came up on it a cool cat in his Escalade was coming in the lane where the car is parked, so he just swung out into my lane to go around, only problem is I wasn't going to stop and let him around , so my truck and his big ol leased mirror met and it was loud as Hell. I just kept going and when I looked back he was dead stopped. Just because me and him are different colors and his shit had to be leased and so where them Fugly twenty foes.. should I have yeilded? Hell No.

21. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

When the obstruction is in your lane you must yield to oncoming traffic. Nobody knows that law. Nobody knows this one either: When two cars come to a STOP sign at the same time from 90-degree angles, the car on the right has the right-of-way (gets to go first). Oh, and here's another one: A STOP sign means you must stop. Wait, I just thought of another one: "Slower Traffic Keep Right."

22. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I don't know, but the fools manage

Attached Files:

23. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Yep It's usually the suv owner's on the cell phone.And also the tuner's I think those kid's are on crack. Where do they get all that money to build one.Computer and new parts aint cheap.

24. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

LOL... while funny... if someone ever did this to me, i'd mash the gas and you'd probably be in a wheelchair for some time.

Then again, I'm not the idiot blowing the horn either haha...

25. 50coe

50coe
    from NOR-CAL

x2! :d

26. I normally commute 60 miles round trip to jobs and that person who rides my bumper I now let pass because usually when they are finish their hell fired rush ,when I get to the next town I work in guess what they just next to me in traffic. I laugh only because of how much fuel they burnt and stress they caused to themselves not me.Rob

27. hot rust

hot rust

here in the delta region we have alot of vehicles with disabled tags and it seems as tho every one of them drive at least 10 under the speed limit and also comes to a stop to make a turn. irritating as hell as i feel the only reason they do it is so that they can sue the insurance co or you if you hit them. i've been to the local law enforcement about this and they say it's not against the law to turn slow or to run a little under the speed limit.i guess there's no hope!!!

28. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

Usually I'll let the a-hole pass,unless I'm really,reallyspeeding -that's why there's sometimes more than one lane and i figure they're faster and infront of me so hopefully they'll get the ticket and I won't. I used to want my plate to say "IH8PPL",but I didn't think that would go over too good. Also,I love the ones who want to get to the red light first-you win! Or how about when some idiot is behind you keepin a fair distance for quite a while(the whole time the other lanes are fairly empty) and you take the other lane and they go zoomin' by! What,you couldn't see the other lanes? I try not to tailgate,drive directly next to another vehicle(and mirror them),follow too close to trucks,be too much of an idiot,etc.,etc...but,unfortunately,I do speed. I stop at lights/signs,use directionals,blah,blah,blah. But speed=5-10 over,all the time. One of my few vices I say.

29. triplexkustoms

triplexkustoms

Try driving a tow truck and running around on foot hooking the car up without getting hit. 3 times in 3 years I have been hit and twice there were police cars on scene.

I tow wrecked cars everyday that were crashed out of pure stupidity or just not paying attention. So far this week we have had a woman come to a dead stop on the freeway to let someone on from the ramp and get rear ended by a semi and a guy in a compact car turn left in front of a loaded Peterbilt dump truck. Both got their first and possibly last helicopter rides. Drivers training must be a joke now days.

30. Ozzie

Ozzie

When driving the 50 shoebox on the highway I always drive on the far right lane, always do between 55 and 62-63. And people still almost hit my BRIGHT RED car with a SHINY back CHROME BUMPER. Amazing. It's like they see an old car, immediately get mesmerized by it and don't stop! Now a really funny thing to see and witness is when I drive the new daily I have ( 09 SMART BRABUS), tiny little thing, looks like a Smart on steroids with the trim and the rims, the tweekers are so pissed that I'm coming up on them at 80 that they speed up to whatever their car will handle, just not to get passed by me, meanwhile if the road is open I'll be cruzin at 85 and they're watching their gas gauge drop, it's amusing.

PS, I NEVER tailgate or zoom around anything, and yes that little car is a coffin, But it's my coffin!