Register now to get rid of these ads!

latest on the 32 5 window

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ilikeflatblack, Jul 14, 2009.

1. bzt

bzt
    from venice fl

[​IMG]

do whatever you feel like.

2. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

i was right the whole time..... Eat shit assholes .

3. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

Bzt you have a friend in tx. If i have to work a fla hurricane i'm looking you up. We will party.thanks buddy you made my day

4. Easy now, big fella......having a car built like that is inviting criticism. You should know that and be ready to accept it with grace..or at least some tolerance. The car is "in your face" so prepare for haters, naysayers and doubters.....they're gonna be vocal.
    If you are that sensitive to criticism, the car may cause you more grief than it gives you pleasure....may give serious thought to re-doing the car in the red you speak of and change it to suit you personally...if you don't be prepared to hear shit spoken about the way it's built..
    I personally wouldn't build it that way but who cares? In your initial post, I didn't see anything written regarding you wanting other peoples opinions so I won't give mine out of courtesy...

5. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Off topic rat rod.

dont post if you cant handle a bit of hatin.

Tractor grills suck on a car.

Off topic rat rod.

6. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

no thats cool. i just keep my mouth closed i try to find things on a car i like and the things i dont i just keep to my self. i just find it funny the loudest guy is always the smallest one in the crowd. i'm a big guy so i dont have the need to be loud i'm just happy to be here. later all. this has been fun.

7. ERKEL

ERKEL

I myself like it and to hell with what everybody else thinks. Just because it is a 32 model doesnt mean it has to be on 32 ford rails does it? Im like you if I dont like I keep it to myself not tell everyone. Post whores just need to stick a tater in their arse!!!!!!!!!:D

8. Arthur1958

Arthur1958

It reminds me of a yellow Chevy coupe I used to see around here in the ‘60s … Buick engine and all. I’m thinking of doing my ’32 Ford five-window along those lines, maybe even with a tractor grill, although it would probably be a Farmall.

9. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

i think it sound cool but be ready they hate tractor parts here

10. poorboy

poorboy

meh, you can probably make the cover of OSR!

11. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Uhh, if you think tractor grills look good on a car, this is probably not the place for you.

Tractor grills are not something traditionaly done on hot rods, customs, gassers, etc.
    Its a rat rod thing. This is not a rat rod sight.

Not trying to hate or be a pest, this just isnt the place for it.