Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Puyallup and AMOCAT party pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jul 26, 2009.

1. It was nice meeting you too, Tim. That car is tight as shit. I didn't think I would get in it, but Josh figured it out. I did make it in eventually, but my legs would not go up and over the lower sheeting box mounting shaft, so I could not opporate the pedals if I had to! Getting myself out was even funnier looking I bet. Josh is great, full of talent and just a super nice guy.

2. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

I promise not to post the 'getting out' pics. I'll destroy them in trade for '33 Seedan parts! In retrospect I would have liked to sit down into that car just to get the feel of what it's like. Gotta be freaky, and that's sitting still! :)

3. couverkid

couverkid

You where talking to bruce I gave him a wave but we had are kid with use this weekend so it had to be short and sweet. I drove my 40 ford coupe down.

4. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I actually forgot about all that stuff, busy with a tear down on a concrete truck.....fun

5. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Xlnt pictures...thanks for sharing..

6. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

You need to work on your priorities. Remember what your therapist told you?

7. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Thanks for the photos Chris! Josh's racer looks awesome!
    --mika

8. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

Mika, it tastes even better!!

9. Wished I saw ya. I talked to Ron Henson that day on the phone, too. I need to come down your way sometime!

10. Doug, I'm so glad I got to hang out with you. I now know why everyone calls you the hot rod god of the NW. I would say more like the continetal US...maybe even the entire world!!! I hope to someday have even just a thimble full of the knowledge and skills that you have.

11. That thing is soooo bad ass. I'm going to have to watch him run that thing when it's ready!

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I apologize if anyone knows the guy with his shirt off. My post got deleted and I probably should have keep my mouth shut. All in good fun!!!

Hey Chris, I'm digging those shots of you squeezing into that roadster. I bet that had you jonsin' for Bonneville huh?

13. loogy

loogy

You mean you sit in on Scott's sessions? Or are YOU his therapist? Do you have bad dreams at night afterword? Scarry!

Hey Chris,

Thanks for transporting my trophy! It was nice seeing you again and all the guys. Well, not all the guys! With the exception of Doug, Shawn, Steve and Bruce, I felt like I had leprosy or something. Actually, there were just so many damn people there, it was very easy to miss someone.

Thanks Steve and Josh!

14. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

Chris, thanks for posting, good stuff, that 36 ford tail dragger touring kicks big time, love that sucker, wonder if he wants to trade for a 36 roadster:D

15. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Okay, enough about the the with no shirt. I thought I was looking quite sporty and the chicks WERE digging it!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. loogy

loogy

Uh, Dug.....I saw those chicks and uh....well, you sure you want to be braggin' about that?

17. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Any port in a storm. Somebody said Kid Rock/s cousin? I was going for the Fabio look, thought I nailed it myself but it's all in the eye of the beholder and obviously you don't have the correct frame of reference. You're probably one of those heterosexuals.

18. loogy

loogy

Is that pronounced "HEATER-HOH-SIX-SHWILL"?

19. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

And for the record the Camaro was in the swap meet and didn't sell. Now comes the big decision, lower the price or sell my hair. That sounds a little too Shakespearean to me so I'm keeping both.

20. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Sell the Camaro, keep the hair, it will develop into a very handsome mullet with a little more T roadster driving. The man-purse however, a little small, wrong color and needs a different logo. Tighter shorts will enhance the pubescent beer gut, or so I am told.... just my .02 :)

21. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

this was a shirt off event??? dammit.....I love having my shirt off, pointing at the sky so's everyone can see my pythons....dammm.....

22. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

I think it was a good time, because you were not there! ;):D

23. B_A_RIDER

B_A_RIDER
    BANNED

is there any other topics with flics from the alley ralley??