Register now to get rid of these ads!

Continental kit on a 1956 fairlane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56 ford custom, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I bought a continental kit for my fairlane and i was getting ready to install it today and i cant figure it all out due to not having directions and there are a bunch of brackets. Also i think im missing one of the big major brackets not the small ones or the bumper to frame irons. Can anyone help? Pictures or anything would be great.

2. I tried on google answell and nothing

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I always thought you had to take them "off" one of those cars to make it look good.

There is probably a 55/56 Ford restorer group somewhere on the net that has or can give plenty of info on the subject as those guys tend to love to hang on all the extra crap that was available but their car didn't come from the factory or dealer with on their cars.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. smarg

smarg

5. Why would you put flames on your car? Same thing.

6. 56 Club - Modified

56 Club - Modified

7. Thanks 56 club modified, thats what i was thinking.