Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Attention washington HAMB'rs '09 Cam Winders A Go Go

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by candyman, Jun 25, 2009.

1. candyman

candyman

As promised! 2009 4th Annual Cam Winders A Go Go

**We have 5 great bands playing this year. Gonna be a true all day event. Pretty sure this one will be off the hook. We expect this years Cam Winders A Go Go to top any other event this year. Cars will start rolling in at 10 am for you power parkers! Show goes until we all pass out or fall to sleep! Cars will be 1973 and under but we prefer 1962 and under as that is what our club's cut off is.

**Tana the Tattooed Lady will again be performing... this year she will be bringing the lovely Lucky Lucy with her. These girls are gorgeous and are worth coming out to see all by themselves.

**Trophies will be awarded by our beautiful Burlesque Girls Tana and Lucy. We will be awarding for various categories. We will have the girls taking photos with the cars of all trophy winners and any other folks who would like to photo their rides with very pretty car jewelry!

**Thombone of Butt Trumpet will be the days M.C. and will be representing with the rest of the moderators of Seattlepunk.org. For those of you who care about saving the local Seattle area underground music scene please check out their site.

**We will have Spazzo The Fire Breathing Clown and his fire extinguishing counter part. Spazzo should be present all day long for your fire breathing delight. The Cam Winders or associates shall not be held responsible for those with clown phobias or clown related emotional trauma experienced!

**We have a DJ who will be spinning good old tunes throughout the day. Stop over and tell him hi!

**I can not forget to mention our Bone Picker Shack. The Cam Winders will be running the grilles all day long with great food and drink. I can't wait for a burger myself!

The Beauty of the Cam Winders A Go Go is that it is an awesome party on private property and not a car show. It is all about the atmosphere for us and just trying to have a good time with fellow gear heads. We expect well over 100 vintage Hot Rod and custom cars. We ask for a small $10 donation to offset costs. As you can imagine... the cost of paying for entertainment... providing Honey Buckets and such.... it can get expensive quick. Speaking for the Cam Winders... I can say with great confidence... that we are providing great value for 10 bucks.

Spectators are free BUT spectator parking may be limited with the crowd expected this year. We have heard more buzz this year than any other year prior... as related to the Cam Winders A Go Go. Word has got out and with Hotrodarama on hiatus The Cam Winders are doing our best to at least temporarily fill that hole in your summer calendar. Please come out and show us you know how to have some good clean fun!

**we were planning on having a few front engine rails this year but our contact fell through. Anybody who may be willing to bring one out or knows someone who might... please contact me here... or through my E mail [email protected] or through www.camwinders.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Bump....this "show" is one of the best around......a bit different then all others...and that's a very good thing.
    Real laid back, easy going, and the Camwinders are a good group of hotrodders....just a fun party with like-minded people.

3. candyman

candyman

4. candyman

candyman

we just added a few front engine rails and another sideshow act that walks on glass and stuff!

5. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

I found it. Amocat will be there. Can't wait to see the side shows! See you guys soon.
    Steve Glucoft
    Amocat Speed Emporium

6. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

we will be there!

7. candyman

candyman

8. marshall

marshall
    from tacoma/wa.

Let me get this right, the cam winders are filling the mischief makers hole? Sounds like a good time to me I'll be there

9. I really need to go and get my damn passport so I can come down and see you guys again/ more! Sounds like a hoot!

-Shiny

10. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

PM Hamber hlhpa.....he may already know about this show, he has a neat old, 6 carbed, nailhead powered FED.....lives not too far from Gary's.:)

11. otis firefly

otis firefly

Thats Howards car, I already talked to him and says he's planning on bringing it out, got'ta love Buick powered rails. http://Camwinders.com

12. candyman

candyman

What's with the homo erotic fixation you got there puto? lol

13. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

14. CGkidd

CGkidd

I will be there with my 59.

15. candyman

candyman

This weekend! We just signed on a team of go go dancers too!

16. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Go-go dancers?!?!?!
    Hell yeah!!

17. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

sounds like some fun!! i gotta work till 5pm. will there still be stuff goin on?

18. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hell Coop.....all the good stuff starts later anyway man....so get your ass over there after work!!!!

19. candyman

candyman

Hell yeah... bring that mutha out!

trying to get my 61 fairlane rolling again by saturday... cross yer fingers!

20. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

right on! i will see if i can close early!

21. I'll be there in the 62 Merc or my 49 Ford Coupe, had a blast last year ! The Merc is getting the seat repaired, not sure if it will be done in time. Great little event, laid back..

22. Marshall is going ! Watch out ! The Swiss is doing there own thing Aug 1,2009 called Iron Vs Art ... That must be the hole your talking about ! LOL ... see ya soon Marshall... Rob

23. candyman

candyman

That Marshall.... he is bad news.... gotta watch him....

24. candyman

candyman

This is going to be the show to end all shows! We have folks coming from as far as Spokane.... and Oregon! Plus you can meet that Super Fab Super Star hot rod guy Marshall! hahahaha

25. otis firefly

otis firefly

And maybe a wet t-shirt contest ?...YEAH !!!

26. candyman

candyman

Bumpity bump bump

27. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Will he have one of those booths that we can bring stuff for him to autograph???
    He's SO dreamy...

28. candyman

candyman

Oh yeah.... he will have a booth out and signing 8 x 10 glossy photos with any kind of tag you want! I hear he will be bringing George Barris with him....

29. Thank you Cam Winders for fun time, enjoyed kicking back and talking with friends and cold brew or two while at it ! I'm still trying to recover from the tee shirt contest. LOL thanks again ! Rob M. Mischief Makers C.C.

30. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Pictures Rob? Please Please Please!