Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Pictures from a wrecking yard

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 66gmc, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Chally

Chally

You don't see any B&W pics anymore...thanks...

2. chad

chad

Whats the deal on that 57 ford 2dr post??

3. 66gmc

66gmc

damn this thread is still around, I think the 57 ford is still for sale, its for sale outside the yard and isnt a parts car...last time i was there which was a month or 2 ago i seem to remember it still sitting there.
    They dont sell stuff online, its not really pick your own part, otherwise people just hack everything else up in tehre way to get what they want, you walk around in the yard, find the piece you need, then go back and get one of the drivers in the yard car to take you back out and they remove it for you.
    If you are looking for something in perticular shoot me a pm and ill se what i can do the next time i go out...i dont wnat to end up with a bunch of car parts hanging around from people flaking out on deals.

4. Jay.S

Jay.S

They have alot of nice stuff there, but the reason that most of it is still there is because they want alot of $$$ for their antique parts. The guy knows what he has too.

5. chad

chad

Next time you go could you find out some details on the 57 Ford??