Register now to get rid of these ads!

First time caller, long time listener...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CudaRudy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. CudaRudy

CudaRudy

Hey everybody. I'm from CT and have been gaining insight, info and motivation from this site for years but finally decided to join. I joined once awhile ago but can't remember my username or my password, so i'm starting over. I've got a '65 Barracuda right now.. not exactly the focus of this site I guess.. :D

2. CudaRudy

CudaRudy

One of the things i love about this site are the threads where people post old pics. this outta be a good test for me of attaching a pic.. my grandfather is the taller guy with the sunglasses. not sure exactly when, sometime after he got back from the Pacific WWII.. That's his '38 Chevy, his brother and my grandmother are sitting in the rumble seat, that he built himself. It wasn't a stock rumbleseat car, so he built his own seat and frame to fit in the trunk and relocated the hinges on the lid, and voila! was his first car.

Gramps38chevy.jpg

3. coigna

coigna

Welcome! I did that talk show call-in reference!

Crazy pic man, that's awesome! You definitely got it in the blood!

4. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome to the program!

5. slick a&t

slick a&t

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.,from one CT H.A.M.B.er to another.

6. greasy50chevy

greasy50chevy

welcome to the hamb