Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roth Enamel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toyghoul, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

Any of you tried this stuff?? I just ordered some Franco Black cause my last couple batches of black one shot have been crap. Wondering how the Roth enamel is.

2. zorch

zorch

If you mean the Little Daddy Roth striping paint, here's a vote of confidence. I bought four colors, so far I have used only the Rat Fink green and whateveritis Purple. They were fine, they flowed very well and the colors were beautiful. The result was lettering with no brush marks in killer color.

It should be good, the price is pretty salty--at least I think so. Any higher and you could paint with caviar. High enough that I wouldn't have gone for it except I found them after a long swap meet weekend where I sold a ton of stuff and had folding loot in every pocket.

The short report:
    Excellent quality
    Bendover price:cool:

3. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

Thanks, I ordered a couple colors from Gambino, will see how it works. I've been let down by recent One shot black and orange. Been spoiled with the old one shot but my supply of that is almost gone...

4. Mr.J

Mr.J
    from NJ

I use the "Kustom Shop's" enamel & "Ronan's enamel.Great stuff.

5. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I have used a few of there colors and they all flow great and dry really fast!