Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm new here, But not new to Old Cars

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Old School Guy, May 29, 2009.

1. Old School Guy

Old School Guy

Hi, My name is Allen, I have always been in to cars and Old Motorcycles, And I have always been interested in traditional hot rods but have just gotten in to building them in the last year or two, I have built and have owned many Streetrods over the years, But now I and in love with the traditional hot rods, I don't see that ever changing, I have finely found what I truly like and need, I am not into to Rat Rods, I definitely don't have anything against them or the people that have them, And I do get a kick out of looking at them, Its just that I like a car with a little more of a finished look and I definitely like a car that is safe, The car I am building for my self is a 32 Ford 5 Window Coupe with an Old Hemi, I built the car low, But I can raise it up with my air ride about 6" if I need to, It is on my Web Site, Look on the left side for ( My 32 Ford Hemi Coupe) It is on the left side of any page near the bottom, My Web Site is, Maberry Hotrod Connection,
    Thanks for checking me out.
    Allen
    http://www.maberry-hotrod-connection.com/

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  2. Great looking 32. Lots of original ideas
    Welcome to the Hamb.

3. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

welcome from another old skool dude...

4. Old School Guy

Old School Guy

Thanks, Just doin what I do and have in fun !!!

5. Old School Guy

Old School Guy

Thanks, Its all about the cool cars and the great car people, Thats what makes the wheel go around for me, Have a great day ! Now go and burn some rubber.

6. Old School Guy

Old School Guy

Hi, Thanks for the positive comments on my 32, I think having ideas and putting them to good use is what keeps you young, Well at lest it keeps me out of trouble & out of the bars ! Well some times anyway.

7. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

cool ride and welcome

8. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Welcome from Olney...

9. creepjohnny

creepjohnny

welcome to the hamb!!!