Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie w/out a ride but lookin'

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dimebag, May 17, 2009.

1. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

Hey Guys-this is a great site. I have been lookin' to get back into a kruiser car for a long time and I have been searching the classified pages and I know I will be finiding a new toy soon. I know that I have forgotten more than I remember, but my buddies tell me its like falling off a bike, you never forget. I am a huge PONCHO freak!!!!and I'm lookin for something from the late 40s to the mid 50s and I know they are out there. Thanks for having me, and all the help.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  2. death trap man

death trap man
    from Atco NJ

Wecome from Atco NJ. You like Pontiacs and Pantera, can't be that bad a guy : ). Good luck!

3. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

well uless I get screwed again on ebay, I will be the new owner of a very used 55 4 door cruiser.:D and God knows I'm gonna need some help!!!! and Pantera fuk yeah!!!!

4. tudorkeith

tudorkeith

Too bad about dime, I never got to see pantera. I bought my car on ebay, was a good purchase. $1200 for a running 47 ford with camaro sub and a semi solid body. welcome to the sight from NH