Register now to get rid of these ads!

A few teaser pix of my 6 banger toy...maybe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jay, May 9, 2009.

1. jay

jay

Well here are a couple of teaser pics if they load..once the wind quits blowing 60mph i will take some more

Attached Files:

2. jay

jay

I have still been playing with the truck trying to get it used to driving and not sitting in a garage..i think i am winning..does anyone know how to set the cable adjustment on a 700r4? i cant remember if you hold the throttle closed or wide open when you are pulling the cable and tightning the set screw

3. dentprone

dentprone

Looks neat, we definitely need more pics.

4. Twisted6

Twisted6

Looking good an I agree More photo's

5. metalman

metalman

Hey Jason, Glad to see the old man let you have it, maybe now it'll get some miles on it! When did you take it to Bayard?
    Off topic but did that 57 9" I got from you come from Hatch by chance?

6. jay

jay

Hey metalman..i went and picked it up two weeks ago..and it is causing a stir down here..they love your pin up and striping work..i am still trying to convince it that it wants to be on the road and not hiding in a garage..the 9" came out of the lower mimbres valley from a friend's dad's ranch.

7. metalman

metalman

Thought it might of come from hatch, where ever it came from it was under water a while, drums packed full of mud and the housing full of water! Cleaned up ok though.

8. jay

jay

I know it was surrounded by a bunch of cows the one time i went and saw the car in person about 6 years ago..and it was sitting in the dirt with no rims on it..i am glad it cleaned up..i never even looked at the rear end up close they brought it to me and it sat on the side of the house till you came and got it..next time we will bust everything apart and check it out..i dont know what is in the air or the soil..but it can wreak havoc on metal parts down here..i am guessing you are going to be out of town when i head up there next weekend right?

9. firemancooter

firemancooter

If I remember correctly you hold the throttle wide open to set the cable. Cool car.

10. red3

red3

I was thinkin the same hold it wide open.

11. jay

jay

Cool..I wasnt sure..I am going to go check it and see where it is.. thanks guys