Register now to get rid of these ads!

Albuquerque Rumbler Thunder #9!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NoelNYC, Apr 15, 2009.

1. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

The show date is set for May 23rd (Saturday). Show starts at 6pm sharp, if you show up early, please line up on 3rd street, park your car and please turn off engines, as the City of Abq NM is strict about street closures. We will get everyone in systematically. Hope to see everyone there, HOT-RODDING is alive in Albuquerque!!!

*Admission is only $10.00 per vehicle.
    Thank you,
    NOEL,NYC

Attached Files:

• rt9f.jpg
      rt9f.jpg
      File size:
      193.8 KB
      Views:
  2. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Open to pre-64 hot rods & customs, we are considering early registration, I will let everyone know.
    -NOEL,NYC

3. jchav62

jchav62

I'll be there! This is the best show in Burque...by far!

4. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Damn, I will have just left ABQ on my cross-country journey to FLA & depart to the UK for 2 yrs...loved the show last year!

5. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Thanks for the kind words... also stayed tuned for upcoming events which we (Rumblers cc) will be having throughout this summer, examples include a hot rod / custom poker run, possibility of a secondary show later in the year, and some other cools stuff...
    We believe Albuquerque and it's hot rod community is capable of really KOOL stuff that encompasses hot rods / sleds / and customs.
    -Noel, NYC

6. this is a great show even if you do not live in albuqueruque. drive in have fun with noel and crew.

7. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Tom, good talking to you the other night, get the car ready for our show man...

8. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

I'll be there for the 4th yr. in a row, best damn show in the Southwest! Great Job Rumblers, Thanx.:D

9. I look at my vacation schedule at work and maybe drive out in my coupe. Then I could stop in Hatch NM to get chillies. What hotels are in the area.

10. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Ron, the Hotel Blue is right around the venue, and affordable espcially if you're hanging downtown for the event.
    -Noel

11. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Ron, Jerry and I were talking about going to this so hit us up we are gonna try to get Mike and a few more of the Sinners C.C and caravan to Duke City... I'm gonna stay with Neal Or Grimus most likely

12. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Cool, its always appreciated when you guys support our event... like I always say the show ain't a show without the participants, and we are truly grateful for all that!
    -Noel

13. My truck's not going to be ready. But I'm headed up there with the rest of my club. Sledhedz c.c Las Cruces, New Mexico

14. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

No problem! Come and have fun, that is part of the show, meeting people, exchanging ideas, winning raffle prizes, getting the hot rod/ custom "community together", drinking whatever your poison is (your choice)... mine is rum and coke, or jack and coke, vodka and cranberry, ahhh you get the idea...heh, heh, heh.
    But seriously have a great time during our event.

15. I will be there with the A. it will be the first long haul road trip for it. :eek:

16. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Nice, let us know how it ran upon arrival, we do have a "longest distance" trophy we are giving out...
    -Noel

17. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Hot Rod Ron we are heading out friday afternoon thru payson and up to the 40. I think Ricky and a few Tucson Sinners might be going as well so let us know if your coming up and we will set up a meeting spot off us60 in mesa

18. Looking into vacation now too see if I can go. Will pm you with more details.

19. mtlcutter

mtlcutter

Good running into you the other night Noel. I handed out all those fliers that you hooked me up with. You can plan on seeing me there. I'm going to bring the '34 cab in the back of '65.

20. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

HA! Now I know who you are... cool man, see ya at the show, it should be fun as always!
    -NOEL

21. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Phoenix caravan leaving from Southern and Gilbert road about 1pm friday. I will post an exact parking lot or gas station soon. Heading straight down to gold to meet everyone!

22. SERPENT

SERPENT

sounds like a badass time ,open container in the streets ?

23. if youre sneaky:cool:

and im not gonna be able to make this one noel:mad:. im djing my nephews chics graduation party in santa rosa on the 22nd then i have to head all the way to the other side of the state to gallup for my ladies college grad party on the 23rd.

24. Gallup has a college? I thought it was just a gas stop

25. hahahahaha no her family lives out there, but there is a branch unm campus out there. she goes to unm here in albuquerque and is graduating with an electrical engineering degree. she waaaaaaaay to smart for me :rolleyes:

26. sammyg

sammyg

Hell ya, Hopefully I'll be there. A buddy was telling me about it, I'll check it out

27. JC_32

JC_32

If I could make it, I would. Hope things are good Noel

28. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

ABSOLUTELY NO containers on the streets!... Albq Blue crew will be policing the event, if you must drink keep it inside the bars! I don't need the "hassel" and BS from the cops, besides if we give them an excuse, it'll be the end of the EVENT... GET IT? Albq is notorious for their drinking rules / regulations.

JC give me a call if you make it, it'll be cool to see ya man, how are you and your bro doing?
    -Noel

29. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

We should have 5-6 cars coming from Colorado!

30. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

3D40... THANKS! Make sure we share a brew together!

-Noel