Register now to get rid of these ads!

A few Pictures from Pate Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LXTURBO2000, May 5, 2009.

1. LXTURBO2000

LXTURBO2000
    from NEW MEXICO

Here are a few pictures from Pate.

Attached Files:

2. LXTURBO2000

LXTURBO2000
    from NEW MEXICO

we had a good time at the swap meet, sold some things and bought some things. also meet alot of really nice people. i think the guy in the first pic said he was from austin .

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Here's a link to my photobucket album with the pics I took at Pate this year.
    http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/mharbour/Pate 2009/

And here are a few for viewing now

Here is the best little Hotrod shop at the swap meet. Nice talking to you Lowmaster and thanks for the business. Looks like you were attached by the Gereatric Angles on their 3 wheel Scoots.
    [​IMG]

Somebody needs to finish this and take it to Mokan next year. If anyone's interested I know the owner, that is if it didnt sell at Pate.
    [​IMG]

This was for sale in the car corral
    [​IMG]

Rednecks were not in short supply
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

I hear that scooter gang is a rough bunch but I think that "DEPENDS" if theres a "change" in their mood. lol

5. Bought a three wheeler that will probably cost me more finished than if I bought a new one! Anybody got a decent five horse Briggs and Stratton!?!
    We were up on 9 near Petty, selling golf carts and tools and damn near drowned Saturday!! You can't miss Pate!!

6. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

that`s not pate wheres the mud

7. Sixness

Sixness
    from Cen Tex

We snagged this little 47 Merc in the Car Corral early Wednesday. Sure enough the cowl vent leaked in all the rain...!! Good time was had by all and got the Merc home safe.

[​IMG]