Register now to get rid of these ads!

Michigan lurker finally posting intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 51delivery, Apr 26, 2009.

1. 51delivery

51delivery

I am Kevin from Hillsdale Michigan. I have been watching this forum for a few years. I am finally going to introduce myself. I have been into cars for 30+ years. I have a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery that has been apart for almost that long. Same as many others too many other things to do. I started out going to restore it to all original. Now I think that in the future it will become a hot rod. Original six with vintage speed parts. Twenty years ago my wife and I started an antique business that took all of my time. Now I sell mostly auto related items esp car literature, original ads and vintage car magazines. Some of you may have bought items from me at the Detroit Autorama for the last 8 years and other shows around Michigan. I am currently working on a driver hot rod that is a 1975 Ford short bed that was bought new by my Grandfather for his gocery store. It is a total turd but I am going to fix it as a daily driver with the rusty body using cheap swap meet parts. Convert to floor shift, new exhaust and make it safe enough to drive. It set in the woods for 10 years before I drug it to Michigan from Indiana. It is going to have drop I beams intalled in the next week or so. If I lower it I figure that it won't look like just another rusty POS truck.

2. brady1929

brady1929

welcome to the hamb. check out the benefits of an alliance membership.

3. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Kevin, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

4. carmarket

carmarket

Welcome from Ohio

5. HuffDaddy

HuffDaddy

Welcome from another Michigander.