Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Adventures of Bad Bob #7,Another Photoshoot!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Mine is a Cannon PowerShoot SX110 Not sure what Trent uses...

2. digitalrodshop

digitalrodshop

trent uses a 10mp cannon powershot ,his spyder monkey flexibility skills, willingness to roll around in dirt and sometimes the bed of a pickup to get the good angles haha

he also doesnt use any lighting and every picture is edited in photoshop but mainly just to crop and resize. the only time extensive editing is done is whenever i get bored and open photoshop and get crazy with it.

im a little biast because hes one of my closest friends but give trent another two years of this and i think alot more people will know who he is.

he doesnt have a hamb account but he said he appreciates all of the good feedback and support!!!

and thanks again to the families in lake elsinor and san bernadino that took us in for two days while were shooting!! without that i dont think he would have shot 11 models and 18 cars in 4 days and i want to personally thank bad bob paul and don for keeping me company while trent was doing his thing.

if you guys ever get the chance to meet and hangout with these dudes your in for some serious laughing and learning.

if you havent visited trents myspace yet you should there are some great images.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=173890835

heres about 1/100th of the pictures.. they are still being edited and arent on the myspace but were trying to hurry!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

voodoo lary's car

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  3. Greasy71

Greasy71
    from SoCal

Great pics Matt. Anytime you guys are out this way, hit me up, your always welcome.

4. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Has anyone ever told model #3 she looks like Connie Stevens?:D

5. Catfiesh

Catfiesh

man that blonde.. shazzamm! sweet flame throwers tho, looks like a damn M2 on the back of that thing.

6. Trent Sherrill

Trent Sherrill
    from Dallas,Tx

haha know you know im skratch's business partner! that was funny when i found out about you askin Skratch if he knew me, thank again bob for coming out i'll hit you up when i go to CA again

7. Trent Sherrill

Trent Sherrill
    from Dallas,Tx

haha now you know im skratch's business partner! that was funny when i found out about you askin Skratch if he knew me, thank again bob for coming out i'll hit you up when i go to CA again

8. Bob, Bob, Bob ... You should know by now that lip-rings are "Just like the 50s!" :rolleyes: :D

9. I don't know why the photographer didn't ask her to remove it. It didn't look right. I don't like that shit anyways....