Register now to get rid of these ads!

2009 Lonestar RoundUp Meet & Greet Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Dirty2

Dirty2

Man that SUX ! But at least your getting you back taken care of . You get to see a lot of pictures tho .

2. Flop

Flop

headin out from pittsburgh pa on the 13th for a fun 21 hours in the truck!!!! stopin in memphis, nashville and anywhere else that cathces our eyes i love a trip thats not rushed hope to meet some of you guys down there !!! the new girl friend is awsome taking 8 days off for a big car ride to look at some cars in texas who woulda thought!!!!!!

3. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

I will be there with my girlfriend. This is our first Round Up! Woo hoo! Green Bay to Austin then 7 days of the annual roadtrip through New Mexico and Arizona. Can't wait to see everyone there.

4. last g-man

last g-man

........tryin' to get the Plymouth ['54] road ready, might need to sleep in it as well. Are we there yet?

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been awhile.:cool:

Be careful driving and we'll see ya there.

Anyone else coming and whatcha bringing??
    My plans are to get lots of photos with folks by their cars for history sake.

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I had originally thought that I would have accomplished more on my roadster ('26 T) then I am but it'll be there. Waiting for the wheels from Wheelkid to come in and should have those mounted to the tires by the weekend.

Playing hell trying to find a trailer that I can borrow to bring it down (don't worry it'll be out of the way and stored somewhere other then the hotel parking lot). Anyways looking forward to everything.

7. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

700 R4 trans going in Carol's Fordoor so we can cruise at a good lick , coming out with Acme Speedshop 35 Coupe & Johnny Rotten 37 Ford pick up , will be cool , my 1st ,bringing the Fordoor back to Texas for the first time since she left in 2001 :)

8. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

My son and I will be going up from Corpus Christi. Got reservations already for Sat. night and hope we can get there early enough Sat. for the group photo. I can't wait to go. I missed last year and regretted it all year. Wish the A was done...we're getting close now. The wiring is kicking my ass but we shall over come!!:D

Edit: If anyone going to the swap meet has some interesting hub caps from the late thirties give me a heads up.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Looks like 3 1/2 hours drive time. You should be able to make it by 1pm.;) Come up to me at the Meet & Greet when you get to the area so I know you'll be in the group shot. :D

Group shot taken approx 1:15 or so, as soon as we get all the name tags passed out.

10. Justin B

Justin B

i'll be flying in for the weekend, see everyone there

11. hankcash

hankcash

I've been to every single RoundUp and never managed to make it to the meet-n-greet.
    I always lose track of time or seem to be hovering around the hot dog stand around 1:00-ish (best hot dogs in the world are at the Round-up by the way).

However, I've meeted and greeted Denise plenty over the years...

hc

12. Put me down as being there!
    Thanks Denise
    Skot

13. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

This cute dog alone is worth goin' to the round up, I would love to meet him.

14. tromper

tromper

I'll be there in a 59 Galaxie more door.
    The 52 Deluxe just isn't road worthy yet.
    Looking forward to meeting y'all!

15. Slostang

Slostang

I'll try my best to be there. driving um maybe my pos stang.

16. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

I`m gonna be there just to see Denise's new baby seat ?
    chicks with baby's are hot cause they have to get back to check on them kinda like a puppy :)
    and they don`t want to snuggle all day or drink all your beer :rolleyes:
    new shop puppy

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  17. 21tat

21tat

The wife and I will be there. Just booked the flight today. Don't have time to do the drive, but don't want to miss anything.

18. fuddpucker

fuddpucker

We'll be there with the brand new built Trixie tee and her 16 year old pilot. aka my daughter,with yblock292 in his 50 Ford and my 58 ford hope to see you guys there!

19. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Almost here 16 days and counting can't wait it's going to be a blast again.....Didn't get to sign the banner or meet with any hambers last year.Maybe this year.....

20. Church

Church
    from South Bay

I'm going too. Going to see it this year as a spectator rather than a vendor. I'll be covering the event for a magazine as well (not mine).

21. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

COBY,sweet hope we can visit, maybe I can take ya fer a cruz in the caddy. see ya there. jeff

22. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

I'll be there.

Shameless plug - my sister-in-law has a booth "Blond Aces" vintage clothing.
    She's been at TRU for three years - cool stuff. Come on by. By bro has a caddie powered A that's kinda fun too.

Can't wait for the coolest show of the year!

23. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Wish you a speedy recovery bro . . .

24. What size T-shirt you wear in "mens" sizes? I know, I know.....ladies don't like that question, but........I will have a Gizzle Hopper racing one ready for you.

25. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

Beep: I wear an XL... but I am guessing that you meant that to be a PM to Denise... hahaha... no but seriously... I will be looking for my XL...

26. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I want one also..............and i still want to take pictures of it

27. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I may not be coming with the Roadster. Wheelkid is having problems with his Chromer so I may not be able to bring it. I sold off the wheels and now I am waiting for the new ones to come in.

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If the msg was meant for me, I wear an XL...I have no secrets.:D

29. Except for Denese,,,,,,,,the shirts are $15 bucks each. Gotta pay for that Nitro somehow. Denese, I have one put away just for you.

30. looking forward to coming down from denton