Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage PoorBoys do BilletProof 2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Wyle E Coyote, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Gator

Gator

It belongs to Mike from the Salvagers (I think that's correct - he's the guy in the middle) It won best pinstriping last year - and that's not his trailer. His Hamb name is 'thekid49'

This one was trailered.

2. Skirv

Skirv

Great photos Wyle E Coyote. They really encapsulate the feeling of the show. I don't know how anybody could complain about this show. It was well organized, well attended and the selection of cars was great. On top of that, there was the museum to go through.

Hats off to Alan and the Tampa Poor Boys for putting on an outstanding show. Also thanks for picking my car for an award. I think every Poor Boy there took the effort to say something to me about my car. It was greatly appreciated and unexpected.

3. rockabillybus

rockabillybus

Thanks for the props on my Skull shift knobs Tim. I'm glad 4 months straight of slaving on these things paid off with great compliments at least. Your work is killer also. It was fun hanging with you and Sonny and maybe next year will be better. Or TRR this year. Next time drive the coupe dang it!

4. Philbilly

Philbilly

Definitly looked like a great time. I hope to make the next one.

5. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

my hats off to the poor boys and choptop they put on a heck of a show. the only down side is now it will be a whole year before the next one. i cant wait!!!!!!

6. Wyle E Coyote

Wyle E Coyote

Thanks Bill. You deserved the award, that is one beautiful car! I loved it last year, now it's just over the top cool.

7. solid

solid

Great photos guys. I got a cold brew, and went through em again. Wyle, your bud's 46 looks real good. Man that looks like a great show!!

8. Howeird46Chev

Howeird46Chev

DENISE & PhatCaddy,,,, Good one on the trailer....O.K. I'll leave the trailer Queens alone but I got to get in one of my rides and drive to Tampa next yr. Great pics. & thanks for posting . You think I can get a room at one of those nudist places down there?

9. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

I would like the contact info on the black caddy if anyone knows it.

10. tunram2quad

tunram2quad

Great show, Good job on the photos..THANKS

11. SARGE

SARGE

Good times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. caseyrod

caseyrod

the shifter works by twisting the door nob via the cam chains the middle gear its an idle gear the firts gear is the one that actually shift the trans

13. Hardcore Bullshit

Hardcore Bullshit
    from No Georgia

I have to agree Gator very well built. But the guy who owns it didn't build it. It was bought off of ebay. And of course it was trailered to Billetproof.

Thanks for the great pics Had a great time at Billetproof.
    Hardcore

14. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

CONGRATS!!!!.....Bill .......I am glad your car was picked for that award. I have to say the car looks great in the pics I have seen and I can not wait to see it in person. I will be there next year for sure. :D

15. Finktim

Finktim

I have to agree Gator very well built. But the guy who owns it didn't build it. It was bought off of ebay. And of course it was trailered to Billetproof.

Well thats disappointing to hear....

16. THEKID49

THEKID49

17. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Thanks great pictures

18. Choptop

Choptop

so what happens to a car once you sell it? Should you be required to keep it forever once you build it? Or should you be required just to cut it up? What about survivors that get rebuilt and restored?

of course leave the trailer in your driveway.

19. AHotRod

AHotRod

I loved the show and so did my Wife (who was selling Poor Boy shirts all day long) and my 2 sons, Cort and Casey, who worked all day long.

20. Vicki and I had a great time also. We visited with some cool people, some we know and some we just met, you know who you are. :rolleyes:

21. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

dont forget the fact that is also fast ass hell

22. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby

Drove down from Savannah Ga. to check out the show, it was more than I could take. Greater than great!!!! Any more No Billet shows on the east coast?:)

23. JOHN EDGE

JOHN EDGE

Want to thank everyone and all the clubs for putting on a great show
    no one was more surprised than me when i came back to my truck and found the note that "boo's junk yard" was picked for an award. Being
    picked for best truck and seeing all the great truck that were their-
    undertaker/guys from jacksonville/dark blue mercury/etc- boo is just
    a driver and a lot of fun. I've put the billetproof award with my nhra
    wally and i'm just as proud. Thanks again john and patty edge

24. Many Moons ago (over 10 years probably)... this car had 1" whitewalls and supremes... I have a picture of it somewhere... IMHO, it looked cooler then, he's kept the paint in beautiful condition.