Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P HAMBANDY (Andy Dunn)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by movingviolation, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Rest in peace Andy.

2. Awful news ... this is the thread I never wanted to read.

No parent should ever outlive their child ... my condolences to the Dunn family.

Rest In Peace Andy.

3. RIP Andy.

A youth stolen away. :(

4. Mopar34

Mopar34

Seeing this post really floored me. Reading it saddened me. I knew Andy was fighting a big battle, but I had no understanding that his time would come so soon. His last battle over, I pray that he has finally found peace.

My condolences and prayers for his entire family, both by blood and through friendship.

Godspeed Andy!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. meteor

meteor

very sad news indeed. Godspeed Andy and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

6. Dammit! I never met Andy, but have been pulling for him since I read the first thread about him. Condolences to his family and friends..........RIP, Dude.

7. sinticket

sinticket

May God bless Andy and his family. My prayers go out to his family. Godspeed young man. Tell the other hot rodders up there in heaven we said hello!
    RIP ANDY DUNN

8. Concrete B

Concrete B

this is terrible news. I always looked forward to reading his updates and had hoped to meet him some day. I always tell the story about how you guys banded together to buy and build him a hot rod. One of the greatest hot rod stories ever. I am deeply saddened and can only offer my heartfelt condolances. I am so sorry this happened to such a great kid.

9. bluestang67

bluestang67

R.I.P. Andy and prayers for all your family and friends who will miss you dearly . Godspeed and may you watch upon us and help us build our cars .

10. Hyfire

Hyfire

Sad news. He was a brave kid with a great heart. I am sorry for your loss and especially sorry for his family's loss. He definitely left the world a better place. Please let us know what can be done to help out his family.

11. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

:(
    Godspeed Andy....

R.I.P little buddy

12. Oh man. That's horrible news.

Godspeed Andy. Godspeed.

13. popsracer

popsracer
    from Sacramento

So sorry to hear about Andy. My prayers go out for the family and friends left behind. May God grant you peace in the midst of the grief.

14. James Boys

James Boys
    from London ONT

So sorry to hear this. Never got a chance to meet Andy. Godspeed buddy......

15. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Hot Rod Legend.

:(:(:(

16. gassman57

gassman57

17. 5window

5window

My heart goes out to his family. We all knew it was coming, but it still feels awful. Andy brought a lot of folks together and his love for life and his spirit are an example to us all of how precious a gift we have. R.I.P. Andy.

18. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

:(:(:( RIP................holding back tears as I type this.......Andy was a true example of how we should all try to be

God bless, Dunn family.......many hearts are broken and feeling your loss

19. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

just came in from the garage, what a punch in the gut to see the cover page! may peace be with your family,RIP ANDY let that clutch fly on that model A and don't look back

20. JAYNE COBB

JAYNE COBB
    from Wichita Ks

Wow... Prayers to his family and Godspeed to him,his fight is over.
    [​IMG]

21. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

RIP Andy

Really makes you think about what's important in life....

22. Zeke

Zeke

exactly

23. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

A life taken too soon...rest now Andy...my thoughts with those who knew and loved him. Peace.

24. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

RIP. It is good to hear that the little HAMB world could make his days (though they were numbered) better. Hot rods helped get him through his tough times. We should all be so strong.

Jeff

25. Ned_Gob

Ned_Gob

Truly sad news , Rest in peace little one.

26. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

I have typed out a few things and they just don't start to express the sadness I feel for his family and friends.

Im so sorry.

27. JamesG

JamesG

You know, in a case like this people always say that that person lost their battle. I think not. I feel that he won because he's in a better place now.

RIP little guy.

28. mackster

mackster

so sorry to hear the news. this is not all he has. . .my condolescense to the family. . .

29. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

What can be said that hasn't been already? HAMBANDY touched so many. The hole that remains will never be filled. We will all miss you dearly, Andy.

30. I'll admit it.
    I'm crying big 110 octane tears right now.
    To the Dunn family- he's not gone, just a little harder to get a hold of now.