Register now to get rid of these ads!

T5 to closed ford torque tube...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cad La Dave, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Cad La Dave

Cad La Dave
    from CA

I know someone on here made one that worked with a Jeep T5. When at the antique nats last year there was a guy selling them as a kit. I have googled it and searched on here but have come up with nothing.... So in sum.
    Does anyone have contact information for the guy who is producing the t5 to torque tube conversion?

Thanks

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

look up Crazydadyo (sp?) and there should be a link to a conversion in his signature line

3. richie rebel

richie rebel

speedway sells a conversion kit for open drive shaft............richie..................

4. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

Not what he is asking

5. Cad La Dave

Cad La Dave
    from CA

I kick myself all the time for not getting the guys card at the Antique Nats... Maybe a call to Jim at old ford parts is in order...

6. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Crazydaddyo is/was working with Steve Serr, I believe. Perhaps that was the guy "selling" them - last year, Steve told me they'd be ready in Jul 08. I believe Crazydaddyo has addressed all of this in his thread. Should be a good product, but first conversions are going to be for S10, not Jeep.