Register now to get rid of these ads!

burbank big boy cruise in...need the down low

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by punkabilly1306, Mar 1, 2009.

1. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

the gf and i will be in los angeles on march 20-24th, and we saw on tv a cruise in at big boys. We would love to attend and meet a bunch of west coast hamb folks but need to know some info. Any one know what day it is and what time it normally starts? also who usually goes, i know bad bob said he is gonng try and make it in the merc!!
    thanks everyone, look forward to seein' ya
    bob

2. Friday nights...supposed to start at 4pm,but guys get there earlier...
    YES! i'm gonna try to make it there and get a burger with you...

3. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

awesome!!! cant wait, our plane arrives at 11 a.m. your time and hopefully that gives up enough time to recover since this is our first time ever flying lol

4. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

anyone else going?

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You'll actually meet more HAMB folks if you attend the Anti-Breakfast gig that BadBob organizes on Saturday morning.

6. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

damn denise you are like the organizer of all organizers on here lol

7. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Last time I was out there I hit up the anti-donut. Had a blast. I used to cruise to Bob's when I lived in LA, always had a pretty good time except there was an unusual number of newer vettes and such, but the folks were still nice and that was 6 or 7 years ago...

8. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

throwing this back up there it is approachin' quick and i couldn't be more stoked!!!

9. - Aj -

- Aj -

I went to alot of those on Friday nights when I lived down there. If you want a park spot in the lot you need to get there at 4pm or earlier. Usually runs to around 8-9pm. Lots of nice cars.

10. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

great time...the wife and I stopped out there when we were in LA back in August. We got there around 6 and the lot was packed. Lots of great cars to be seen! Have fun!

11. Better food too. French toast special...$3.99 :D

12. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

we are only going to be in LA for 4 days so pretty much every day is packed, we figured this cruise in would be a nice "break-in" day after the flight...we both have never flown so who the hell knows what we'll be like lol