Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures A Guys version of a "Chick Flick"... Classic Video...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Done in the 70's the audio is that of a Ferrari although the car driven was a Mercedes!

Super Cool non the less... "Enjoy"!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Which I think was inspired by this scene...!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Either way... "TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!!!!!"

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  2. metalshapes

metalshapes

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i've seen that video before... someone posted it here maybe? someplace, i dont remember... but i never heard about the car actually being a Mercedes with Ferrari sound dub'd over. interesting and sheds a new light on that piece of film

4. ehdubya

ehdubya

Russ Meyer had guy's chick flicks down

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKj6Iz9_BMM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKj6Iz9_BMM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"looks like all ya food settled in the right places"

5. cactus zach

cactus zach

6. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

Not any old Mercedes Diesel but a Eurospec 450SEL 6.9 . Truly awesome cars today even . 0-60 in 7 seconds in 1976 was nothing to be sneezed at in a 2.5 ton car and face it ,todays cars are struggling to catch one on the road. Thats why the film maker used his own 6.9 ( a friend now owns the very car) instead of a sluggish unreliable Ferrari.
    heres some movies where the 6.9 starred..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YRKmuCfS0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ZxN8MXjGU

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i'm sorry, i heard a bunch of noise, then this caught my attention.

get real

8. Mart

Mart

Surely Paris, not Stockholm??

9. metalshapes

metalshapes

Yes...

10. metalshapes

metalshapes

And you know these guys had a lot of fun doing this one.
    ( even if one of them keeps switching cars...:D )

And this one...

11. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

I am real. I own both marques. I won't make a comment like that unless i have been and done it. Besides it wasn't a road going Ferrari he used for the sound track but a Single seater recorded in the early 50's with Fangio Driving.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    See the little yellow dots on the speedo face,that is the reccomended max speed in that gear in a 6.9.
    [​IMG]

12. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

ok, you win... now you can go away feeling victorious.

13. RodStRace

RodStRace

I bought the film on DVD. Great stuff. There was a website that has the route and the speeds necessary to travel the distance in the time. It's gone now though...

14. Hahaha...Don't worry Fiddy... you'd have won that battle with 95% on this board.

Next time bring your gun to the knife fight!!!!:eek::D

15. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i just didnt feel like all the typing mark :p

16. "Rondezvous in Paris " is a cult classic amongst sports car drivers and enthusiasts . Has been since forever . You can find it on youtube now but twenty years ago if someone could come up with a film copy (rare) and projector there would be a Super Bowl type party to watch it .

17. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

this one someone posted earlier

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  18. rq375

rq375
    from Washington