Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for reputable CC to join or begin new Chapter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TrailorPark, Feb 16, 2009.

1. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

Hello HAMBer's I'm trying to find a car club to join or even one to begin a new chapter of in the Aloha Stae, ummm.... thats Hawaii by the way. My friend and I are interested in this idea. We both love our cars dearly but they are still works in progress, they are a little slow it getting an origanal resto, we try to keep period true vehicles and we ae both currently deployed to Iraq. We ahve thought about starting our own cc but have decided we'd like to carry on a name of another club. Any ideas or contact info would be appreciated either by pm or post.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. Roothawg

Roothawg

HI would be a hard place to find a lot of hot rods I would think. Good luck. Maybe you guys should just start your own?

3. elgato65

elgato65

Hey fellas. Where you at in Iraq? You enjoy the sandstorms last week? We got crushed down south last week....

4. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

I'm up at Spiecher, around Tikrit. Yeah the weather last week SUCKED!!

5. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

6. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

one more time to the top