Register now to get rid of these ads!

old international

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by foxx, Feb 12, 2009.

1. foxx

foxx

I have a 39 d2 with some different options
    need to know if these represent a special edition or just top up options in the day

2. Freckles

Freckles

H'lo from another FNG. Who happens to love old Binders...In the late thirties, I-H was still practically custom building a truck, big OR small, if the buyer was willing to fork over some extra green. Strange paint combos, radios, more/bigger heaters, different size or brand tires. I've even seen one that had balloon tires on the front and solid on the back. THAT was strange!!
    Your truck COULD have come out of Chatham just the way it is. I'd be willing to bet that someone in the interim, between '39 and now has made his own modifications to suit his own tastes, though.

3. BinderRod

BinderRod

As you can see I also have a 39D. What special features are you talking about?

4. dodgeboy

dodgeboy

Hello and welcome! I just bought a 49 KB5 this week for a buddy of mine(he's going to pay me back,LOL).44,000 miles,1 owner farm truck with a hydro.flatbed.The only real rust-out it has is on the lower front fenders behind the bumper.For $1200 how can we go wrong?!He wanted an old truck to go cruisin with us ,so we got him one.