Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Beware of Bone Yard Chop Shop!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slimegreeeeeen, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scumbag alert!

Was just informed by a customer that my logo has been stolen by a cafe press vendor who is selling all kinds of merch with my art on it as well as the artwork of fellow HAMBers, like Tuck, Power and Noise, John Bell, etc.

This scheister is in no way affiliated with HouseOspeed. We have issued a cease and desist and are notifying our artist/vendors as well as our customers.

If anybody knows the owner/s of The Bone Yard Chop Shop, please inform him/her to knock this shit off before someone gets their teeth knocked out.

In the meantime, you might want to avoid Cafe Press who offers little protection of artists and by all means boycott The Bone Yard Chop Shop, which is clearly being run by a mook in need of a good ol' fashioned curb stomping.

Thank you.

2. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

3. I'm pretty sure that 57 is either Danchuk's or Brizio's. I would think those guys have some clout.

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Dickheads... Jeez!

5. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

Not to mention all of sailor jerrys flash.

6. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

that dude rules! he must think the HAMB is his own personal free vending machine of art work.

7. pastlane

pastlane

Guess they think this will protect them from harm...

Home > Customer Service > Intellectual Property Rights Policy
    Intellectual Property Rights Policy

CafePress.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and sell merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity). We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user's content is removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
    If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:

1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
    2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
    3. The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise. Note: A store URL is www.cafepress.com/storeid. Simply including www.cafepress.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; we use the "storeid" part of the URL to identify the user.
    4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
    5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
    6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
    Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent is Candice Carr, who may reached by mail, email, telephone or fax as follows:
    CafePress.com
    Attn: Candice Carr
    Intellectual Property Rights Agent
    1850 Gateway Drive
    Suite 300
    San Mateo, CA 94404
    Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: (650) 655-3120
    Fax: (650) 240-0260

8. I recognize several designs on there, that he didn't do.
    If all the artists contact Cafepress, should be able to get him shut down.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/iprights.aspx

Intellectual Property Rights Policy

CafePress.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and sell merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity). We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user's content is removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
    If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:

1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
    2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
    3. The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise. Note: A store URL is www.cafepress.com/storeid. Simply including www.cafepress.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; we use the "storeid" part of the URL to identify the user.
    4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
    5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
    6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
    Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent is Candice Carr, who may reached by mail, email, telephone or fax as follows:
    CafePress.com
    Attn: Candice Carr
    Intellectual Property Rights Agent
    1850 Gateway Drive
    Suite 300
    San Mateo, CA 94404
    Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: (650) 655-3120
    Fax: (650) 240-0260

9. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Just go and beat the snot out of the asshole , THEN ask questions ! :eek:

10. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Oh its ok. I mean, you gotta see it from his side. He stumbles across a little message board called the HAMB. Sheesh. Who goes there? He can steal whatever he wants and then just sell it. What are the chances that anybody would catch him??? We only have what 20,000 members???? Duh.

11. Actually, 64,810

I checked.

12. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Wow he even has N.O.S bottles complete with logo and name....let Holley know...they would do some damage to him :)

13. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Taken from the cafe press page

"""""Thanks for taking the time to look at my store. Were this among other things is my art. My name is Jonathan, just a college student with a ton of ideas. Not some big business or some rich fat guy collecting money. Take the time to look through all of my art and you might like some things on here. or if you have an idea you want me to create for you on a shirt email me and let me know. again thanks to all of you or this wouldn't be possible. -Jonathan- The Bone Yard Chop Shop @ yahoo.com ( No Spaces when you send an email)""""""

14. yoyodyne

yoyodyne

15. solid

solid

What a fucking gritball, you should go to his house, get a beer out of his fridge, kick your feet up, and watch his t.v. He's a fucking thief, plain and simple.

16. yoyodyne

yoyodyne

17. 7"Chop

7"Chop
    from Denver

Do you use water marks?

18. Throttlehead250

Throttlehead250
    from Houston TX

just like throwing the salt in the wound, what a d-bag

19. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's easy to design something when you steal the design. Unless someone has bought something and got a return address it will take some doing to track him down.

20. I've noticed that HAMB posts are very high on Google.

Bone Yard Chop Shop

21. ktscustom

ktscustom

why dont you email him and get his number? say you would like to talk with him about some new art or something like that. when you get his number google it. get his address. then post it here. let us take care of him. if he is close to me i would be more then happy to go and take care of him for you. i am sure there are some other poeple on here that would do the same for you.

i fucking hate poeple like that. it just makes me so mad.:mad:

22. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Couldn't the artists that he stole designs from demand any and all profit he's collected, and if he says none say that the BBB or the IRS might have better luck looking at any incoming financial transactions? What a lazy lowlife!!! I hope justice is served to BONE YARD CHOP SHOP! Bwahahahahaha.......bone yard chop shop....just in case it didn't take the first time. I have no idea how google searches count hits.:eek:

23. 54BOMB

54BOMB

I wish there was a program that would search the internet for images, like you could put a picture into google or what ever and it would find that image. Is that even possible? You could find all sorts of people stealing art or what not.

24. sinticket

sinticket

stupid fu@ker!

25. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

I think it was Eliot Ness or Kevin Costner. But what I'm saying is maybe, if they wanted to go so far, get BONE YARD CHOP SHOP to produce some kind of evidence of knowingly recieving payment for stolen goods (art) and if it is enough for prison (as in a felonious amount of revinue) make his life hell. But then I'm sure all of the paperwork for such a process is hell in itself!

26. doug free

doug free

[email protected]

take a few min. email him, sign him up for some xxx sites.... good start anyway

27. That's Tucks Dragstar shirt...hm..time to make a phone call..

tok

28. Tony

Tony

I was thinking the same thing....
    Man, i've read about guys "using" A logo of someone elses and claiming it as thier own, but not this many!

29. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe T Creep
    What are the chances that anybody would catch him???
    We only have what 20,000 members???? Duh.

Holy crap!!!! This guys in for an even worse time than I previously thought!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.