Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Desoto Keyed yesterday...WTF

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Timmy Z, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Deuce76063

Deuce76063

Sure sorry about what happened to your car and I hope you catch the ass that did it.
    I have a 2008 GMC Dually that I bought with hail damage. Got a substantial discount and don't have to worry about that first ding or scratch on it either. Came out of the grocery store the other day and a lady parked next to me and slammed her car door into the side of it. I walked around and she had parked so close that you couldn't have squeezed between her car and the rear wheels on the truck. I had parked way out in the back too. I called her on it as she walked by the front of the truck and she looks at the hood and says "It's already beat up". WTF. Well, now her's is beat up cause I walked around and slammed a sack full of can goods down on her hood and told her "Now yours matches mine".
    She threw a hissy fit and threatened to call the cops. I told her she could us my phone. She walked off. Bitch.
    Bob

2. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

If there no cameras. act like it does not bother you and keep your mouth shut and your ears open. You may be surprise what you may find out.

Asshats like that ussually open there mouth and tell others what they did.

I had my 2003 harley Ed. F150 keyed at my house. Three weeks later I found out who did.

The dumb woman (B----) talked about it in front of her kids and they told me. They also told other neighbors. They also talked about the other three cars she keyed. Goes to show what a lowlife she is.

Good luck man
    I hope you get them

3. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

God I wish you would catch that SOB. I hear blood doesn't get rid of the scratch but it might be just what's needed to get started at correcting the problem. I think I'd apply the blood first then let it dry, then sand and repeat. Keep repeating these steps until the guy stops bleeding. Then kick the bastard's ass. Oh shit now the PTSD has kicked in, now I'm really pissed. OK let's do this to him, get a six foot length of hose, forty pounds of chickenshit, some det cord and some C4. Now get busy. Oh yeah and remember you get extra points for creativity.

4. mow too much

mow too much

I agree, the parents are more than liklely the same way, don't care, don't have anything nice and can't stand it that you do.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  5. mj40's

mj40's

And I would hold them down while you did! Sorry Bastards!

6. Vorhese

Vorhese

Sorry to hear.
    Someone kicked in my Galaxie a few years ago. People are animals.
    [​IMG]

7. Gigantor

Gigantor

With the whole nation swiftly sliding into anarchy with a complete disrespect for laws, where the guilty go free on technicalities, where C.E.O.s beg for our money and give themselves multi-million dollar bonuses with NO consequences, I think it's time to simplify the justice system.
    Bring back the most basic set of laws that ever existed. Let all know that there are severe consequences for actions and that there is no lawyer with a loophole for them to hide behind, that there is no excuse great enough to wash away a crime.
    Bring back the fear of justice and by extension the RESPECT for law. It's simple and time tested and would straighten a lot of people out real quick: the Code of Hammurabi.

8. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

That sucks. It looks like you have a beautiful car. That low life piece of crap has his bad Carma coming back to kick his ass someday.I know that doesn't help you any,I would be pissed also.A good paint supplier and painter can match your color.

9. Abomination

Abomination

Here's the complete text, if you're nerdy like me and know of such things... it's actually a printout on my fridge! ;)

http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/MESO/CODE.HTM

~Jason

10. Gigantor

Gigantor

HAHA!! You're worse than me. I USED to have a copy of it, but I guess I've mellowed over the years ... or maybe just been able to internalize it better. Damn, and I thought I had evolved out of Nerddom.

11. 41woodie

41woodie

Man you must have a huge fridge

12. vertible59

vertible59

Wait a second, dude... I live in a "trailer" on 9 acres and I do not consider myself or my family "trailer trash"! We all love cars and would never damage someones property on purpose...we KNOW what's envolved in a build and would rather help protect someone's pride and joy than even think of damaging it.
    Another

13. Abomination

Abomination

42 pages, punched with a hole punch in the upper-left, hanging from a paperclip on a magnetic hook. ;)

I also have "152 Rules For Being An Evil Overlord" hung the same way as well. :D

Here's a link: http://quoll.uwaterloo.ca/mine/overlord.html

~Jason

14. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

Exactly what i was thinking! Right on squigy!

15. Racewriter

Racewriter

I have 20 acres of land. If I caught someone doing that to my car, they'd never find the cocksucker again.

16. Racewriter

Racewriter

If the little bitch filed my paint? No problem. Holes in the ground fit either gender.

17. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

There was a jack hole on the Austin Craigslist for a while bragging about church-keying any car that was a gas guzzler. he would take a picture of the damage and post it on Craigslist on the rants and raves. He professed to be an "eco-terrorist". I think he got enough death threats that he stopped, or was turned in. Either way, he hasn't posted for a while. That damage on your car makes me sick to my stomach. There is no lower scum than someone who fucks with another man's car. Pure cowardice! Too bad you couldn't have caught the little slime in the process. The nice thing about Texas is that if I catch someone on my property with the intent to steal or damage my possessions, I can legally shoot him in the face. Dead. Forever.

Sad, sad world we live in.

18. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

It is sad for sure, but would be great if every state had this law. People in this country need to learn to respect other people's property like they use to - plain and simple. It doesn't get much lower and more infuriating than keying someone's car.

19. I hate that shit and when they get caught we should be able to destroy their stuff, beat their asses & they get thrown in jail.......

BUT...........................
    A friend caught someone trying to steal his car. Said thief had the fucking crap beat outta of him. My friend not only lost his cars & house but also spent 5yrs in jail for beating the funking punks ass, which is bullshit. BUT with the way laws are today the criminal has the courts on his side regardless what they do.

Example from Texas with in the past 10yrs ago, same judge two different criminals. Criminal one gets caught w/less then an ounce of weed on him and gets sent to jail for 50plus years w/no chance of parole. Criminal two kills someone & is sent to jail for 10yrs w/chance of parole after 5yrs or less. What kinda justice is that, we have a none violent criminal that gets 50plus with no chance of getting out before his 50yrs is up, yet you can kill someone & be out in 5yrs or less. Something is backwards w/this kind of thinking, personally I would have put a fucking bullet in the killers head to get rid of that scum and save us $$$$$ on having to keep him alive.

20. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

Rip off his head, snag out his eyes and skull fu_k the SOB. Then it'll be time to get rough with the bastard.

21. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

ok you drove your 59 caddy to see "elton john" be glad he did'nt crave his name in your ass

22. Muttley

Muttley

That is awesome, I need to move to Texas.

23. Kerry67

Kerry67

Same shit happened to me when I was a kid and had my 78 Trans Am painted. The day I got it back from the paint shop someone keyed it. Fuckin' Scumbags.

24. JAWS

JAWS

Great line..

Sorry to hear about your car gettin keyed, man that sucks..:mad:

25. Gigantor

Gigantor

I rest my case. This is a perfect example of how bass-ackwards the laws have gotten, and this hits close to home. Texas may have their old west shit straight, but the rest of the nation is becoming increasingly victimized by laws covering the lawless.
    I realize that a lot of the statements on here are harsh, and in all reality, a lot of us would probably call the cops before we beat the shit out of the perp (okay, maybe not as many as we'd like to think) but isn't it kind of self evident that so many feel that justice hasn't, can't and wont be be served if this punk was caught that we would rather deal out home justice and see this as the only viable solution to stop the problem? Sure, curb stomping the fuck wont "un-key" the car, but it would go a long way toward making Joe Average feel better and guarandamtee it wouldn't happen again.

26. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

yep,a lot of big talk about doing violence to people,as per usual. But a lot of you cyber warriors forget one thing...bad folks shoot first and run. you're going to look real good on the slab with a bullet in your gut or standing before some judge explaining how you killed some one because they scratched your paint.
    It may give you something to think about while they stick in the needle or you are sitting in that 8x8 waiting for big jesse to come down for his daily ...

27. careyohio

careyohio

Came out of a flea market one time to find that the person that parked behind me thought their car was a few inches shorter that it was and drove into my car. Big nasty scratch in my chrome bumper ......perfect match to the scratch in their bumper.....wondered what they thought when they saw that their door had a BIG dent and shoe print in it ????
    Found out that revenge can help lower my blood pressure !!

28. racer756

racer756

"Elton John is a gay"
    Quote, Hank Kingsley (Larry Sanders show...)

29. OK, heres the plan,,,,,,,if you find out by some miracle who did it,,,don't call the police. Call the HAMB. Some of us will come up and beat the living shit outta the guy every day for a month. Then we call the cops...... :) Sound like a plan?

30. Gigantor

Gigantor

The kinder gentler HAMB is getting stronger these days. Rather than list consequences for harsh reactions, could some "constructive and effective" suggestions be made how to deal with problems such as this so no one's feelings get hurt?