Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sin city here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BAD*56*BUICK, Jan 15, 2009.

1. BAD*56*BUICK

BAD*56*BUICK

HELLO ALL, been in to custom rides of all kinda my hole life. just got my first "old" car. a 56 buick special tourback sedan. it had a lot of work done to it when i picked it up. i have already done a lot more to it. the over all goal is to have a kool kruizer with side skirts and lake pipes. so anyone out there that knows about engine swaps, going to put a sbc in it. don't want the 322 nailhead. i want to drive it and get parts if i need to. any help would be great on this car to make it easier in the build. hope to have it all ready for VLV. been there 4 years now with friends cars. so time to take my own. see you on the strip...

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

BadBuick, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas. I've never understood why anyone would work so hard to build a really cool & unusual Hot Rod, then put a small block in it. Maybe you can explain.
    Good Luck.

Lucky667

3. Mark Lester

Mark Lester

Hey there, welcome from Idaho! If you’re ever in our neck of the woods stop by and say hello.
    Mark Lester

4. JLasvegas

JLasvegas
    from Skin city

welcome, there are a few Vegas guys on here

5. tred

tred

you had to cut the top off to fit your mohawk, huh?...

ha ha!

welcome aboard, it's all downhill from here!

6. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

Hello and welcome to the HAMB...........

7. custom_line

custom_line
    from Las Vegas

8. BAD*56*BUICK

BAD*56*BUICK

i like the 322 nailhead, but im not much of a mechanic and i want to drive the car from state to state for shows and hanging out with friends. so with the small block i can get parts on the road if needed. that and the nailhead need a total rebuild and has a spun berring. with that the 350 will get me where i have to go and all i have to do is make it look cool. so i hope you forgive me and still let me into hot rod heaven. lol

9. JLasvegas

JLasvegas
    from Skin city

do you want to part with that nailhead?:D

10. greenhell56

greenhell56
    from york ,pa

I haved no problem gatting 322 parts for my 56 it allthe other shit I can't find
    because 56 is 56

11. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

I will trade you a sbc even for that nailhead. Welcome to the hamb, nice car !

12. Okievoodoo

Okievoodoo

Welcome... '56 Specials are one of my favs... pop had 2... i understand what you're saying about the SBC, my question is... is it black now or the lavender? Black cool, Lavender, eh!

But hell it's not my car so have fun with it...