Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shawn Howard - Tulsa Killing Sparks War Against Homeless

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SanDiegoJoe, Aug 17, 2004.

1. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040817_1307.html

"It is a tragic, tragic deal," Harris said. "But under Oklahoma's law, he has a right to defend himself with as much force as he thinks is necessary."

Must Read - they are painting Shawn as the bad guy.

2. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

VIVA LA HAMB POWERS!!! GOOD JOB BOYS....

-Bigdaddy

3. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">There are so many "non-facts" in that stroy it really goes to show the powere of the media.

For the record...

There were a FEW "FUCK the Homeless" shirts printed about three years ago when Shawn first started having troubles with some of the vagrants down there.

The family has asked that anyone who has one PLEASE NOT WEAR IT.

The wanted posters are crap.

I never saw one but was told a few went up immediately after the ordeal.

They were not put up by the family and were immediately taken down.

There have been some wanted posters around the bar, but not of Badgewell, and were posted by the Police.
    </font>

4. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

It's all horse shit. Someone needs to find CLAYTON BELLAMY, AP reporter and set him straight.

5. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">That damn thing is on the AP wire.

What ever happened to research?

I keep telling myself that I will quit responding to this crap until the hole in my stomache reaches a more manageable size, but it really pisses me off.

I would like to know who keeps circulating this crap.

I just happened to be at the bar one evening and a Channel 8 truck pulled up.

They were asking questions about this very crap, had a look around and were satisfied that it IS NOTHING MORE THAN CRAP.

Then they left.

However, they had already run a tickler at 6 about it and then didn't have a story to back it at 10.

Idiots.

I wish I could do my job as half assed and be right as little as they are and still be public figures.

What kinda shit is that?

Do people believe everything they read or hear and never once think about the other angles?

What everyone needs to consider is the fact that there are at least two groups of people in Tulsa that want DeadTown gone.

Who knows what they will do to accomplish that? </font>

6. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

The media alway misses the real story and focuses on the spin or some side issue. Really does make you think believe half of what you see, none of what you read when it comes to the media. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. InPrimer

InPrimer

I dont know if he's up for re-election (the DA) but push hard to defeat the bastard!!

8. sounds like a den of felons calling them selfs homeless in the old days they called places like that the hole in the wall

9. So Sean Howard left his Tavern and found a Homeless guy and beat the crap out of him...or tried to just for the hell of it???

The News media is full of shit....I hate them...Liberal "Save the cockroach" son of a bitches.!!! [​IMG]

10. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">Channel 8 just did a story on it on the 5 o'clock news.

It is the first story that I have seen since this shit started that stuck to just the facts, with no spin or conjecture.

I would love to think it has something to do with the reaming I gave them after their last misguided attempt to "scoop" the story.

Maybe it's the fact that one of their best reporters came down and saw for herself that this is all CRAP?

NAW, that all makes sense,

They must be up to something.

</font>

11. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

kill all the human garbage, let god sort 'em out...

12. hankcash

hankcash

WAR?
    What fucking WAR?

What mindless Fuck wrote this shit???
    WAR?

Well, I was planning on going thru Tulsa Friday on the way to the drags, but apparently I need to re-route my course... Thank god that I found out that there is a WAR going on in Tulsa right now!!!!

I bet that the fuckhole that decided to use the word WAR, has no idea what War really is.....

War is not fought with T-shirts that say mean things!

Give me a fucking break!

WAR [​IMG]

FUCK THE MEDIA!

HC

13. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

jeeeeezuus who the fuck was that reporter??why Oh WHY do they make Shawn the bad guy?that fuckin homeless parasite is made out to be like some poor attacked vagrant by Shawn Howard the foaming at the mouth bar owner who was hell bent on beating up homeless joe gimmie a fuckin break man what the fuck is WRONG with Oklahoma's justice system???? [​IMG]

14. repoguy

repoguy

Typical media shit.

They show up, get half the story, tell their one sided version, and then split.

Fucking idiots.

15. repoguy

repoguy

[ QUOTE ]
    ....I hate them...Liberal "Save the cockroach" son of a bitches.!!! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, by the way. Your boys over at Fox News are spreading the same shit, so let it go.

16. BELLM

BELLM

"the fact that Shawn Howard was a very well-liked man". Shawn was a productive member of society, he owned and ran a successful business, employed people @ the bar, paid taxes, etc, was obviously a nice guy, to be so well liked by many on here that I respect..
    The scumbag who took his life and people like him are leeches that keep people away from down areas because they urinate on the sidewalk ( well, maybe I did that, but just that once!), etc causing areas they frequent to suffer a decline in business. Cops won't do nothing about them.. Liberal do-gooders go their aid and defense, trashing the reputation of hard working business owners who try to defend what they work hard to build, at personal risk of their assets. This a bunch of bullshit!

17. slammed

slammed

Media is nothing more than a machine of 'propaganda' it doe's little in telling the hard truth. Tearing at old wound's and becoming inflamed with anger, and posting it for all to see, hurt's your plea for Justice. Get those 5,000 plus people to sign and envoke the system to a Grand Jury. Media spin has used the Negative against your cause. You never know who's lurking, reading the HAMB.

18. BubbaLuv

BubbaLuv
    from Denton, Tx

fucking sickening. can i sign the petition or do you have to live in oklahoma?
    b

19. this is getting political and that sucks I use to be homeless I was a felon evadeing the law and sociaty. I never felt the liberal or right wing by my side. I was dope sick and needed a fix and if you got in my way I did what was nessisary. No one helped me I helped my self .It was my own fault that I was who I was. period. I am not that person today. I am not ashamed or do I regret the past. But it had nothing to do with the politics.

20. preferolschool

preferolschool
    from Dallas, TX

Shitheads' Lawyer contact info. Google is great.

Hjelm Steve Atty - (918) 747-3992 - 1503 S Denver Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119 - Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Residential Phonebook Results 1 - 2 of 2 for steve hjelm tulsa. (0.04 seconds)

Steve Hjelm - (918) 747-3992 - 1503 S Denver Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119 - Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steve and Shaunna Hjelm - (918) 496-3992 - , Tulsa, OK 74103 - Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest

I barely post at all, but this is infuriating.

Call of the righteous man,
    Needs a reason to kill man,
    History teaches us so,

21. Mojo

Mojo

My best freind's brother was involved in a murder-suicide. Or so the news papers said. My friend was able to go through every single news article and point out the bullshit statements with pure fact. The police said he killed his girlfiend, then himself, and that was all. Never mind that it was physically impossible for him to have been there when she was killed, or the fact that he had witnesses to the otherwise. They had what they wanted, and closed the case. It's hard to say what hurt the family more... what had happened, or what the papers and tv said had happened.

The police and the DA are lazy pricks. At that level of politics, it's not about solving cases and helping people. It's about doing what someone higher up wants.

I think one of the many hidden reasons they're siding with that shit bum is because most people are sick of the homeless. If they say this fucker was at fault, and that mentally ill homeless people were causing all kinds of problems, it probably would start a class war between the average joe and the homeless. I myself have absolutely no pity for them. If Abu can come from pakistan with $400 cash, and in 5 years be running a quiki-mart, then the homeless have no excuse.