Register now to get rid of these ads!

I need some help, please..Moving cars asap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desertratrodder, Dec 27, 2008.

1. if i wasn't 1,500 miles away i surely would help. hope it all works out.

2. Damn jackass bought the yard and went in and crushed all the old cars and "worthless American" junk!! That yard has been there since the 50's or longer and had a bunch of ol iron. I still don't know how you and your bro talked them into rentin ya the space.

3. Scott

Scott

Hookied from work and spent the day at Rays yard. He could use a couple of trailers and a hand for the next couple of days

4. jerry

jerry

I'd do it if I was closer.

At least a BTT.

jerry

5. Thanks to the guys that made it out today. we made progress on getting tires and such on the cars that are left.
    That is a great help. It will make loading up tomorrow alot faster.
    28 to go.

Thanks again for the help and support.

6. Good luck!! Wish I was closer I would give ya some help.

7. I was talking to my friend that has been helping me for 3 days about the guys I've never met from the HAMB helping me out, and the guys I do know as well.
    He was pretty surprised that people do that any more, and thought it was pretty cool.
    I see a future hamb member coming soon.

Any spare flatbed tow truck(s) I can get for the day?

I can pay some $$, car parts, or pay later..

8. BedPimp

BedPimp
    from Fresno, CA

Just caught this thread. I'll be heading from LA back to Fresno on Thursday. I'll call before I leave the Valley to see if you still need help. I don't have a trailer, but I have a pickup with a tow ball and can help haul stuff.

Good luck!

9. Studebakester

Studebakester
    from Oxnard, CA

Hey Ray. Sorry I haven't been able to get back over there to help...I've been swamped. I can maybe help Sunday afternoon if you still need to move stuff/cars, whatever. I bent one of my ramps unloading that truck, so I need to fix that if I can. BTW, I found my glasses. Had them laying right up on my dash, but on the passenger side where I never put them. Getting old is hell, but it beats the alternative.
    Let me know if you still need help Sunday. Dan

10. prime mover

prime mover

whats going on here after the first? call me.