Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Hambers Please Read

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4HawkRod, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Anyone Near Thornton Colorado

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    If anyone can help me that lives near this area, please email me. I was ripped off for 320 hot wheels that I purchased from a person in Thornton Colorado.

The Hotwheels were gifts for kids in our Church hockey League. its a long story but if there is anyone in the area please contact me at

[email protected]

thanks Jeff

happy Holidays to all Hambers
    <!-- / message -->

2. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Can anyone Help Me

This is a new scam that people are using via Paypal..

thanks Jeff

3. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

BTT for Christmas Eve

4. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Just a quick update fellow Hamber's

I have the Thornton Police Department helping with this problem

Happy Holidays to all

rgds Jeff

5. coldwar

coldwar
    BANNED
    from USA

That would be my only suggestion regardless of who lives where - Law enforcement knows all about ebay, they got me shipped my paid-for item, from a guy, QUICK - was 3-1/2 months since payment - CW

6. Give us an address an I'm sure a few of us HAMBers can help by sending a few hot wheels your way. I really hate thieves but now this POS is stealing from kids right before Christmas. Hope he gets his quick.

7. ratster

ratster

i hate to hear this, i grew up in Thornton. get ahold of paypal and they will give you your money back

8. Buddha5150

Buddha5150

I just shot you an email I hope it helps. Growing up in Thornton it just pi**es me off that idoits are out there to scam people.

9. Toptinman

Toptinman

I always end up with several duplicate Mystery Cars that I usually pass out to trick-or-treaters on Halloween. Didn't pass out that many this year due to street construction in area. Would be glad to start setting them aside and to send them to you for next year if you'd like.

10. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

This is a new scam that people are using via Paypal..

all the paypal scams are old as paypal

if you are the buyer there are several ways to get your money back via paypal or your credit card. need some details to help.

11. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

how do we know this isnt a scam????? :D

I have a ton of Hot Wheels in the basement collecting dust. I didnt see this until tonight. I can ship them out but it won't be until Monday.

PM me an address and I'll do it.

Mike

12. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Guys

This is no scam by me. I purchased 320 Hot Wheels from a guy in Thornton Colorado for our Church Hockey League Stockings. The problem is the seller has a great Paypal record of over 500. He sent 3 Hotwheels in a box so paypal claimed that I received the package.

I have every email from the fellow and sent them along to Sgt Long of the Thornton Police. He has talked with the Seller but shows proof of the shipment.

I have made the Paypal people and Sgt Long aware of the shipping invoice that shows 1.75 pounds. I am sure that they would understand that 320 hotwheels weigh more than 1.75 pounds.

If you would like to help that is fantastic. I will use them for the year end party.

Jeff Marshall
    295 Rolling Meadows dr
    Kitchener, Ontario
    n2n2v3

thanks
    JM

13. RichG

RichG

Are you sure the paypal people understood that the package that was supposed to contain all those cars weighed less than two pounds? Did you weigh a car, or a group of cars, and then come up with what it should have weighed? I'm curious now, how much should that many hot wheels weigh? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

14. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Still Looking for someone near this area of the State.

thanks Jeff

15. metalshapes

metalshapes

Off Topic, and not a sale that went through the HAMB Classifieds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.