Register now to get rid of these ads!

johns 27 T Patch pannels. by Jay Paganelli

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CustomJ, Dec 19, 2008.

1. CustomJ

CustomJ

hey everyone. On the first top half of the quarterpannel I tried doing all in one piece originally, instead of doing it this way. I ended up having difficulty with the pannel so i cut the reverse out of the pannel and made the rest of the pannel. Today i needed to make the part i cut off. the toughest part was making the first one to get the shape patern off of, but the shape pattern gave me information on how to make the seccond one better. The first pannel i beet. stretched, shrank, wheeled.. u name it. finally i got the right shape and made a flex pattern. what i found to be so cool about this piece was after i got the metal to fit the shape pattern good , I put it into its proper arrangement and the pannel literally flipped inside out. i tried to take pics... anyways This helped me understand reverses more.. hope the pics help.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5006394

q1.JPG q4.JPG q5.JPG

q8.JPG q10.JPG 16.jpg

17.jpg q19.JPG q21.JPG

q24.JPG q25.JPG q28.JPG

Attached Files:

• 27.jpg
      27.jpg
      File size:
      113.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  2. blackout

blackout

Seriously good

3. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Nice work,
    CustomJ<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3405808", true); </SCRIPT> there has got to be plenty of room on this site for talents like you have displayed. Post more of your work when you can.

4. CustomJ

CustomJ

I get worried about what i post because most of the work i Have pics of was done by me either at posies or carlevale custom cars, so I need to be careful about what i post... on the other hand, Im finally semi On my own so I can Post all I want of what i am doing now... I am planning on posting the progress of both of the cars I have shared posts on, and anything new... I want to get more detailed on the posts, including HOW i did it. Hopefully it may help someone along the way. Thanks for all the support

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5006394

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008

5. spinout

spinout
    from Dallas, TX

Yeah....please keep us posted :)

6. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

nice work!

..but talking about yourself in the third person is weird ....

7. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder