Register now to get rid of these ads!

TV Movie(?) that had a 55 Nomad racer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevy57dude, Dec 17, 2008.

1. I recall a movie I saw a LONG time ago on TV that had a Nomad in it. The car was owned by a street racer kid named "Chandler". In the end of the movie the fed up neighbor smashes the windows out of the car and pushes it out into the street. Might have been the late '70s when I saw it.Any hambers know about this? Help!! Also a tv movie called Hot Rod with a Willys with a stolen cop car Hemi and a 4 speed. Might start a new thread for that one.... Thanx!!:D

2. hot rod is a good movie

3. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

It's called "Outrage"...from 1973, the Nomad is actually a '56...stars Robert Culp, who obviously graduated from the William Shatner School Of Overacting!

4. classicfins

classicfins

was that the one where a bunch of hot rods were terrorizing a neighborhood and as a final straw they threw a brick through a window and cut a woman's face. The guy in the house went around and blew up the cars with rags int he gas filler. I was like 12 or so I think and that's all I can remember about it

5. I thought you were referring to Tim Allen totaling his wife's 55 nomad of tool time

6. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

at first,,i thought you were talking about the episode of "QUANTAM LEAP"

where Sam jumps into the body of a pimply faced kid who owns a 55 nomad and races his sisters asshole boyfriend in his (61 impala convt,might be wrong,its been along time) and he uses n.o.s. (naAAASSSS) and beats the boyfriend and the boyfriend crashes his car....

7. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

it also had Larry Watson's custom Ranchero in it

8. William Shatner doesn't overact and he doesn't wear a toupee!

9. DRD57

DRD57

Outrage was filmed in Palos Verdes. The 56 'Mad wa a former PHR cover / feature car.

10. floored

floored

They killed his dog, I wouldn't have taken it out on the car I would have castrated them with a butterknife. Can't believe I remember that movie from so many years ago.

11. RUSTFATHER

RUSTFATHER
    BANNED

is it the nomad on tool time

12. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Robert Culp RULES!!

"Bill Maxwell, FBI!" :D:cool: