Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb avatars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by V4F, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Owner, driver, and primary care giver for the last 30 years.........

2. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

<--------- Thats me on the left, no I didn't own what I was jumping out off (DeHavilland DHC4 Caribou), didn't own the rig I had.
    Hey who wants a PD 190? Thats what the Army called a sport rig!! My own was a Stiletto 135, now that was fun. This one was owned by the Red Berets Australian Army Parachute Display Team, I was a member. Who else has done 200mph without any form of motor??
    Doc.

3. I own mine. I don't drive it 'cause it's still missing a few things like a gas tank and brake lines, but I'm going to drive this summer.

4. <----- My 1962 propane powered Model 80 DD. :D

5. H3O

H3O

oh yeah. and she's excellent in the winter time too!! i can drive her in any season. only time i don't is when she break's down. lookin forward to this winter to have fun in the snow!!

6. I have owned it for 15 years, built it all but the suspension and I drive it when I want to

7. R COLE

R COLE
    from OC

own it, drive it a lot, 11000 miles this year.

8. cretin

cretin

Thats the first thing Bad Bob asked me when I met him. The answer is yes I own it, and I drive it every chance I get.

9. I own mine, but I don't drive it as much as I'd like to. I hope to change that this coming year.

10. job rated

job rated

I own it, but as you can see it isn't exactly in one piece.

11. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

I drove mine (crazy) for years! It's my grandfather "Cookie" Figueroa in Hawaii during WWII . He'd say " Leave all the grandkids with me , I'll watch them all (8 of us at the time). But take Danny, he's the son of the Devil!" Hence my artist name. :)

12. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

I try to take 'er out for a run every week or so--mainly at night so the Revnooers can't see us.

13. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

<------------------------Just added LIVE WIRE---------------------------------

14. jmon77

jmon77
    from Tennessee

After working my ass off on it, Hell yeah I'm driving the wheels off of this thing.

15. Retro A

Retro A

<-------------- Yep 7 year build 3 years licensed and drive it as much as i can That’s what i built the Harlot for :D
    <O:p

16. Big Russ

Big Russ

High maintenance but I love 'em :D

17. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

70,000 and counting

18. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

What do you care? And, yes I own it, however, it is an on-going build, so, no I don't drive it. (As per Nor-Cal Steve's question) that kicked off the thread.

19. Luckythirteen

Luckythirteen

Yes, I own mine. Haven't driven it yet, though...

20. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

I own my avitar.....I drove her all day today.....sometimes I walk out to the garage and open the door just to have a peek at her.....Actually.....I think she owns me !.....I may have found my "soul mate".....This might be the real thing......I'm thinking, I might pop the question.....:eek:

21. 20th Century Chevy

20th Century Chevy

I know my avatar isn't quite HAMB friendly, but it is mine, and I drive the crap out of it every chance I get. Hopefully I'll post some pics of my '35 Chevy pickup and my survivor '37 Buick soon.

22. skwurl

skwurl

My avatar is my car. My buddy found this pic of it on the HAMB long before I got oin here. I liked it si used it.

23. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

yup, i own it.

24. phat rat

phat rat

25. Jacksons Garage

Jacksons Garage

Yes, I own mine and drive it daily. Not only do I own it, but I have owned it three times.
    1.Bought it at a swap meet, got it running and traded it for a 59 chevy.
    2. About a yr later we traded back because we each wanted our cars back.
    3. Sold it to pay down bills and put a down payment on our house we live in now.
    4. 3 years later I saw it sitting in a junkyard and bought it back. That's when I did a total rebuild on it and started driving it everyday.

26. OhioRiv

OhioRiv

27. Nortin

Nortin
    from Canada

Some really kewl avitars here , I enjoy them , Is there a way to make them show full size? ,,or at least bigger? thanks